Blood on my dick

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalWizard

Blood on my dick

Post by AnalWizard » Sat May 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Today and yesterday my wife and I had seriously intense hard anal. I got so deep.

I could not see any blood on her ring, but there was blood in the anal cream/mucus/juice left on my dick.

I suggested alternatives for sexual intimacy but she still wants to "connect". (Code for docking, in other words having my cock up her ass)

Should I let my butt slut rest for a couple days? Am I doing damage to her? Should i just keep fucking her until she's wrecked?

Colt1911

Re: Blood on my dick

Post by Colt1911 » Mon May 15, 2023 6:12 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:02 pm
Today and yesterday my wife and I had seriously intense hard anal. I got so deep.

I could not see any blood on her ring, but there was blood in the anal cream/mucus/juice left on my dick.

I suggested alternatives for sexual intimacy but she still wants to "connect". (Code for docking, in other words having my cock up her ass)

Should I let my butt slut rest for a couple days? Am I doing damage to her? Should i just keep fucking her until she's wrecked?

We never find blood after anal sex. It’s with exploring why it’s happening.

Backdoorlover

Re: Blood on my dick

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 15, 2023 2:30 pm

You can skip the hard anal for a week or so. Anal doesn’t have to be hard to be enjoyable.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥