Advice for a Beginner

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Ace

Advice for a Beginner

Post by Ace » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:10 am

Hello,
I am an 18 year old girl who is both a regular virgin as well as an anal virgin, I want to remain a vaginal virgin but would like to explore anal play and sex. So far I have no anal experience even though I have long been interested in the idea. I am looking for some advice for a beginner like me, where to start, I know that there are special ways of cleaning the butt before doing anything anal so it is not dirty and I also know that lube is very important but outside of that I am still relatively clueless to be honest. I don't have a boyfriend at the moment but I would still like to explore anal a bit on my own to get some experience with it before I do it with someone else.

Thank you :)

Backdoorlover

Re: Advice for a Beginner

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:55 am

Cleaning is overrated for simple anal play. What I mean is, if you are playing with your anus and some poop shows, deal with it. It’s not like your fingers or toy will come out brown.

My girlfriend started cleaning when I brought up the question if she was willing to do ass to mouth. I explained that if we would take that step, an anal douche would be bought and used before ass to mouth sex.

We bought the douche, we did our first ass to mouth sessions and then she started using the douche daily so she can do ass to mouth whenever she feels like it. Or whenever I want her to do it.

Without the ass to mouth I don’t think I would have asked her to clean cause there was poop maybe once every 10 fucks or so. I took a babywipe and it was gone. It goes with the territory, you understand ?

So for now, buy water based lube or, even easier, coconut butter in a jar at the grocarystore, and start exploring your asshole. The most fun at the beginning, will be on and around your spincter anyway. You will not even need to go deep.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:48 am

@Ace as you learn the pleasures of anal play and anal sex, you also have an opportunity to perfect cleaning out. You can buy an inexpensive bulb and use water or pre-filled saline enemas. The secret is to use only enough liquid to fill and clean out your rectum. If you use too much, the liquid will get into your colon and will take time to completely clean out. It took my wife a while to perfect her clean out routine.

You can also have anal sex without a clean out, but if you worry like my wife does, that your partner will encounter some poop, cleaning out will give you confidence during your anal adventures. Honestly, a little “dirt” doesn’t bother me, and I used to hide it from her. When you find a partner interested in anal, you may want to clean out especially if he has t experienced anal sex himself. It will give both of you confidence and allow you to focus on the most erotic,
Intimate, and pleasurable sex you’ll ever experience.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Hi Ace,
I completely agree with the two comments above and I believe these two men have much experience. My girl and I are not anal only but it is regular. Also, I salute you for wanting to save your vaginal virginity. Most guys in my opinion very much prefer their bride be a virgin until the wedding night and going anal is a great way to preserve that. As you may know, many cultures around the world value virginity until marriage and therefore anal is quite common.
Cleaning the interior is not necessary, but cleaning the exterior is for us. We both really enjoy rimming (me to her only) and remnants would detract from that.
We have experimented with many lubes but now only use coconut oil. It is cheap, good for the skin, lasts long and smells nice. There are two types, the regular one which becomes solid below 74 degrees Fahrenheit and fractionated coconut oil which stays liquid regardless of temperature. I prefer fractionated as it is quick to apply but mostly, the regular one is very luxurious and makes me cum sooner than I'd like. Also, a company called Foria makes CBD infused coconut oil products if you are interested, including suppositories which are nice but expensive (you can make your own).
Also, I recommend experimenting with different types of toys to find out which ones you prefer. We always start our anal play with toys so as to relax and stretch the area before penetration. She could not do anal comfortably without this preparation.
Lastly, since you are new to this world you have an immense advantage over other girls and that is this; you have not equated orgasms with vaginal sex. If you read the posts on this site you will see comments about how anal orgasms are more intense and satisfying than vaginal orgasms. My girl has had a lifetime of orgasms with vaginal and never with anal. She may never and it is disappointing and an uphill effort for us. Hopefully this is something you and your future partner may avoid.
Best of luck to you.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:36 pm

@semi-normal I wanted to let you know about our experience with CBD infused lubes. We’re huge advocates of CBD and used the suppositories, as well as CBD water based lube. Mrs Colt used a quality CBD salve on her hole after anal sessions and it works like a champ. Several months ago she asked me not to use any lube. We don’t use much anyway as her rectum gets wet when stimulated. A little saliva for initial penetration is all that’s needed. She said the CBD has an anesthetic effect and she wanted to feel more during penetration. I wonder if the anesthetic effect on your girl is preventing her from having an anal orgasm? Maybe try a quality water based lube and see if it makes a difference.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:52 am

Mr. Colt1911,
Thank you for the advice, we will experiment with non-CBD lubes. We have used Pjur Analyse Me silicone lube which is terrific and has great reviews, but I noticed it has a mild numbing quality.
Anal orgasms are elusive for most women I think. That is why Miss Ace has a big advantage and can practice and get in the right frame of mind.

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:39 pm

semi-normal wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:51 pm
Hi Ace,
I completely agree with the two comments above and I believe these two men have much experience. My girl and I are not anal only but it is regular. Also, I salute you for wanting to save your vaginal virginity. Most guys in my opinion very much prefer their bride be a virgin until the wedding night and going anal is a great way to preserve that. As you may know, many cultures around the world value virginity until marriage and therefore anal is quite common.
Cleaning the interior is not necessary, but cleaning the exterior is for us. We both really enjoy rimming (me to her only) and remnants would detract from that.
We have experimented with many lubes but now only use coconut oil. It is cheap, good for the skin, lasts long and smells nice. There are two types, the regular one which becomes solid below 74 degrees Fahrenheit and fractionated coconut oil which stays liquid regardless of temperature. I prefer fractionated as it is quick to apply but mostly, the regular one is very luxurious and makes me cum sooner than I'd like. Also, a company called Foria makes CBD infused coconut oil products if you are interested, including suppositories which are nice but expensive (you can make your own).
Also, I recommend experimenting with different types of toys to find out which ones you prefer. We always start our anal play with toys so as to relax and stretch the area before penetration. She could not do anal comfortably without this preparation.
Lastly, since you are new to this world you have an immense advantage over other girls and that is this; you have not equated orgasms with vaginal sex. If you read the posts on this site you will see comments about how anal orgasms are more intense and satisfying than vaginal orgasms. My girl has had a lifetime of orgasms with vaginal and never with anal. She may never and it is disappointing and an uphill effort for us. Hopefully this is something you and your future partner may avoid.
Best of luck to you.

Thank you for you long informative answer :)

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:50 am

Hey I’m a vaginal virgin as well, I guess I’m late to this post since the other users have already responded and provided quite detailed answers but welcome to the forum :)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:54 pm

semi-normal wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:52 am
Mr. Colt1911,
Thank you for the advice, we will experiment with non-CBD lubes. We have used Pjur Analyse Me silicone lube which is terrific and has great reviews, but I noticed it has a mild numbing quality.
Anal orgasms are elusive for most women I think. That is why Miss Ace has a big advantage and can practice and get in the right frame of mind.

Nothing better than practicing anal sex. Practice makes perfect.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:12 am

Lots of good info already, but I think one thing is missing: You probably won't have a good time just plunging into your butt with your finger. For one, there are two sphincters keeping it closed, and you generally only have conscious control of the first. You can work on that, though, by squeezing and relaxing your hole. This in itself can be very pleasurable when you're stroking yourself.
What also works great is, when you're trying to put something in, to:
a) press slightly out as if you wanted to go to the toilet, and
b) not pushing your finger in straight but kind of hooking it, so the underside of its first digit goes in first, not the front part with the nail on it.

Most of all, though, be patient, find out what feels good for you, and enjoy the ride!