Need help with my fiance mind

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
semi-normal

Re: Need help with my fiance mind

Post by semi-normal » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Hey Coltman, you are lucky indeed. A person cannot be happy without gratitude and it looks like you have it. Congrats

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:45 pm

Woman can experience high highs and straight up withdrawal from semen... Try get her in regular contact with your semen even if it's just on her skin it will still absorb. It's full of vitamins and is a great wrinkle cream but also has shit load of anti depressants in it.
Her hormones after kids are probably a bit messed up and she may have a lesser desire overall.
Try learning about and telling her about the benefits of semen to woman. It might fix her and help her be happier all the time...until she stops contact then she will feel bad
Try and see for yourself how her mood is 3 or 4 days after sex and dont pressure she or try to have anal just make her relaxed and see if after a few days she crashes
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:43 pm

MindUnlocker wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:51 am
semi-normal wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:39 am
Another possibility is that she does not have another lover, but she is done with the marriage.

Hi semi-normal!. Probably is done with the marriage. Condemned by the kids, maybe. I would love to have some proof of infidelity or just get her drunk enough to spit everything she really thinks and feels, and clarify this situation to act in consecuence.
The problem with that is, if I put some pressure on her, starts to cry and stop to talk, is a very visceral moment, without barriers or double checking before to talk, but I can't figure out what is really hidden in her mind.

@MindUnlocker I feel for you man. Sounds like you're going through the wringer. The highest priority is to figure out a way for you and your wife to communicate openly and honestly. You could make a lot of guesses about why she's changed and what she wants, but the only way to know for sure is to ask her.

Something my wife and I have done when there's something hard to discuss: We discuss it over email. It's easier to say difficult things over email than in person, and also it's easier to hear difficult things over email because you have time to absorb it before you respond. Maybe you can suggest that to her and try it out. As a couple you have a lot of years together, so you must be compatible at some basic level. You just need to figure out where she's coming from and what's important to her, and at the same time explain your own needs.

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:53 pm

DirtyWife wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:45 pm
Try get her in regular contact with your semen even if it's just on her skin it will still absorb. It's full of vitamins and is a great wrinkle cream but also has shit load of anti depressants in it.

This is a good reminder and PSA!

Whether it's oral, vaginal, or anal – we should encourage the women in our lives to retain semen after sex. Studies have found major health benefits (mood and hormone levels) to women whose partners do not use condoms, versus those who do. This seems to be due to hormones in the ejaculate being absorbed into her bloodstream. The more often she has sex, and the longer the semen is retained, the greater the benefit.

This has some practical implications. Many women want to "clean up" after sex. If this must be done, it should be done carefully with an emphasis on retention. One of the downsides of vaginal sex is that while there is a good medical case for quick cleanup (UTI prevention), most semen unavoidably spills while doing so because the vagina is overall poor at retaining semen. The only way to get good absorption is to remain laying down with the hips elevated for several hours, which in most cases is impractical.

Oral is another option. Here long-term semen retention is simple and effective (swallowing). However there have been no studies (that I'm aware of) on what impact the harsh environment of the stomach may have on the ejaculate itself or its ability to absorb into the bloodstream. So this may not confer much total benefit to the woman.

With anal we have the sphincter to help, and as long as the woman doesn't try to actively evacuate, she can wipe or shower after anal with very little semen loss. If a woman's sphincter is loose after sex, she can easily wear a plug to prevent leakage. With these simple methods the woman can get hours of absorption through her rectum while going about normal activities.

As men our ideal should be to avoid ejaculating outside our partners. Any semen we spill outside her body is of no benefit to her at all. If possible, aim to primarily (or solely) ejaculate in her rectum. And of course support and encourage good retention habits. Taking all of these steps will have a big impact on your woman's mood and mental well-being!

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:31 pm

Thank you all for the new points of view / theories.

Very unstable situation, not bad idea at all to talk through email, kids always in between avoiding us to talk or understand between ourselves, or making guard to avoid some sex. Sometimes nature appears to make bad jokes when kids appears to provoke their parents couple get eventually broken consuming all time, giving no intimacy.

Actually with her period, let's see in 4 or 5 days.

I love the few times got her rectum filled with my cum and both fall asleep, knowing she will sleep all night with my semen inside her. Curiously at next morning barely nothing to expel, almost everything absorbed.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:56 pm

@analcomeonly as your forum name suggests, there’s only one place you deposit your semen. IMHO it’s the same place I will always deposit mine.

I like your email idea. Normally, e-mail can be the less preferable choice, but you can calmly articulate your wants needs and desires.

@MindUnlocker the kid thing is real and something that does limit opportunities for intimacy. Time flies by fast as you know. Mrs Colt and I went through the same thing and we’re now at a point we have the time to have great sex. Not the best visual, but sex can be great later in life. For those who struggle with a hectic life, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Actually there’s no light at the end of my favorite love tunnel.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:07 pm

analcomeonly wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:53 pm
DirtyWife wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:45 pm
Try get her in regular contact with your semen even if it's just on her skin it will still absorb. It's full of vitamins and is a great wrinkle cream but also has shit load of anti depressants in it.

This is a good reminder and PSA!

Whether it's oral, vaginal, or anal – we should encourage the women in our lives to retain semen after sex. Studies have found major health benefits (mood and hormone levels) to women whose partners do not use condoms, versus those who do. This seems to be due to hormones in the ejaculate being absorbed into her bloodstream. The more often she has sex, and the longer the semen is retained, the greater the benefit.

This has some practical implications. Many women want to "clean up" after sex. If this must be done, it should be done carefully with an emphasis on retention. One of the downsides of vaginal sex is that while there is a good medical case for quick cleanup (UTI prevention), most semen unavoidably spills while doing so because the vagina is overall poor at retaining semen. The only way to get good absorption is to remain laying down with the hips elevated for several hours, which in most cases is impractical.

Oral is another option. Here long-term semen retention is simple and effective (swallowing). However there have been no studies (that I'm aware of) on what impact the harsh environment of the stomach may have on the ejaculate itself or its ability to absorb into the bloodstream. So this may not confer much total benefit to the woman.

With anal we have the sphincter to help, and as long as the woman doesn't try to actively evacuate, she can wipe or shower after anal with very little semen loss. If a woman's sphincter is loose after sex, she can easily wear a plug to prevent leakage. With these simple methods the woman can get hours of absorption through her rectum while going about normal activities.

As men our ideal should be to avoid ejaculating outside our partners. Any semen we spill outside her body is of no benefit to her at all. If possible, aim to primarily (or solely) ejaculate in her rectum. And of course support and encourage good retention habits. Taking all of these steps will have a big impact on your woman's mood and mental well-being!

Agree with all of this. But it does require your wife to cooperate to make the deposits. If she is willing, then perhaps your situation is not as dire after all and your deposits will make a difference.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:11 pm

analcomeonly wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:43 pm
MindUnlocker wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:51 am
semi-normal wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:39 am
Another possibility is that she does not have another lover, but she is done with the marriage.

Hi semi-normal!. Probably is done with the marriage. Condemned by the kids, maybe. I would love to have some proof of infidelity or just get her drunk enough to spit everything she really thinks and feels, and clarify this situation to act in consecuence.
The problem with that is, if I put some pressure on her, starts to cry and stop to talk, is a very visceral moment, without barriers or double checking before to talk, but I can't figure out what is really hidden in her mind.

@MindUnlocker I feel for you man. Sounds like you're going through the wringer. The highest priority is to figure out a way for you and your wife to communicate openly and honestly. You could make a lot of guesses about why she's changed and what she wants, but the only way to know for sure is to ask her.

Something my wife and I have done when there's something hard to discuss: We discuss it over email. It's easier to say difficult things over email than in person, and also it's easier to hear difficult things over email because you have time to absorb it before you respond. Maybe you can suggest that to her and try it out. As a couple you have a lot of years together, so you must be compatible at some basic level. You just need to figure out where she's coming from and what's important to her, and at the same time explain your own needs.

Just be careful with what you put in writing. If things do end up going south and end in divorce, you do not want written evidence of spite, anger and such.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:36 am

I think there may be something to the semen absorption. I know my girlfriend changed in many positive ways as we started to have anal more often. As others have noted, the vagina is nearly useless for semen retention, while the anus is perfected for this. The trouble is that its a catch-22 where she's more likely to want sex and feel so good about keeping it in her ass when she's in that positive mindset...

What's interesting from the male perspective is that it always feels satisfying and rewarding to dump my load there and I'm not even the recipient. I assume that's just the built-in primal instinct, but I never got that feeling unloading in her vagina.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:18 am

@ChrisW I feel the same way. I’m sure all of it is in my mind, but my orgasms are many times stronger than with vaginal or oral sex. Anal also drives me to penetrate her as deep as I can. We find we get the deepest penetration with her on her back at the corner of the bed with her legs pulled back. I stand at the corner of the bed. I get to watch her face as she cums and we are able to make eye contact. Her favorite position is standing bent over the bed with me standing and taking her from behind. She orgasms quickly this way and then hops up on the bed for me to take her on her back. I wish men could have multiple orgasms like women do.