Sex positions for repeated Anal Oral (ATM)

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
atmisnormal

Sex positions for repeated Anal Oral (ATM)

Post by atmisnormal » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:36 pm

Last weekend my wife and I were having anal doggy and then we switched to oral - but we have a gushy temperpedic bed and moving around on my knees was like quicksand -same for her. it is a trip to be "problem solving" for easier atm (talk about 1st world problems -most of my dude friends barely are "allowed" to anal unless it is a birthday or favor let alone oral after anal). I just smile and express sympathy that their situation sucks.

She thought about some ways we could make it easier to switch that inconvenience in flow by using our living room chairs and and ottoman in doggy w/ me standing. No we are not acrobatic :shock:

what positions do you all recommend?

AnalEngineer

Re: Sex positions for repeated Anal Oral (ATM)

Post by AnalEngineer » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:04 pm

A barstool, preferably with a swivel seat
DMs welcome

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:36 pm

Standing works best for me so I control the flow. Try her on her back at the corner of the bed and you standing. You can get deep when she pulls her knees up. Her kneeling on the ottoman and you standing is also good to go deep. We’ve done the barstool which is also a good position. She orgasms in missionary or doggy so either way works for her.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:47 pm

We do atm in any position. One of my favs is her on her knees at the edge of the bed, me standing next to the bed and fucking her. Then pull out and let her turn around to suck it.

This position also works on a sofa or coffeetable. We did the barstool too, also very hot to do atm on. But she also loves sucking my cock, then mounting me cowgirl and after some time dismount me to continue the blowjob between my legs.

I can ‘t think of any situation in which ass to mouth was a problem.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:24 am

Last time we did ATM she was on her side on the bed and I just strode over her on my knees each time we switched from anal to oral. Another one is her kneeling o the bed diagonally at the corner so I can pull out and walk round to offer her my cock. We also have a velvet long bench, not quite a chaise lounge , but nice and plush, she can kneel on that. It's just the right height for when I am standing for anal and oral. It doesn't look like sexual furniture, so no one would guess what we get up to on it.

BambiThumper

Post by BambiThumper » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:16 am

Got to be the bar stool.
We can alter height, bum in the air and a turn of the seat brings mouth to dick beautifully without effort or lost time. Then of course swing back.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:18 pm

I have three favorite positions I always rotate between. One is fucking her doggystyle, standing up and she turns around to suck. My other favorite is fucking her on the couch with her legs spread, I'm kneeling or squatting, then I pull out, stand on the couch and stick it in her mouth, shortest atm distance. Lastly I've been enjoying a "full nelson" and spooning position anal, move her ass to the side, turning her a little more than 90 degrees so she's got easy access to my cock.

Bar stools are great, I prefer using my desk chair that swivels. haha Nice for faster atm, but I find myself enjoying walking a few steps and bringing my cock to her mouth.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:34 am

Thanks all, this group is great!

She is out shopping for a swivel bar stool and we will be reappropriating the office chairs :)

Going to try out the couch this weekend, for sure!

it is hilarious to hear her looking at furniture this way.

this is the life.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:00 am

What I do the most is anal cowgirl and when I go to suck his dick I turn around and put my ass next to his face and give him a blow job, but the most trouble my boyfriend and I get in is when he cums in my mouth we are doing cowgirl anal and suddenly she tells me that she is already cumming and I pull my penis out of my anus very quickly and I have to turn around very quickly for it to cum in my mouth, haha, reading the comments gave me ideas with the chair swivel and swivel bar stool :)

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:11 am

The wife and I usually do missionary off the side of the bed. That way I can just take a step back and she slides down to the floor on her knees to suck my cock. Then she just stands up and lays back on the bed to resume her ass pounding. We usually do this three or four times before we orgasm. Then, I lay on the bed next to her, with my cock aligned with her head, and she lovingly sucks my cock clean.

The thing I love is that ass to mouth turns her on as much as it does me.