want help with rules for anal only and the rest of life

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
queensavatar

want help with rules for anal only and the rest of life

Post by queensavatar » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:23 pm

hi everyone!

I am new to this forum but not new to the idea of anal only. i have done anal only throughout my time as a submissive as a punishment on more than one occasion. my longest was for a month, but most of the time it was for a week. i am a 27 year old women who would certainly be considered a 'slut' and 'submissive' in life. i have been living my life following rules. rules are my favorite thing, everything is hotter to me if its a rule. i have sourced these rules from various places, individuals, and am wanting to change them. i want to really dive into anal only so i want my new rules to have an anal only focus but also i want new rules for the rest of my life. here is a list of my current rules.
1. anyone is allowed to make rule suggestions, unless i have found someone to help me long term and then they have soul control
2.no panties. Ever! No exceptions.
3. no bras ever
4. no panties. Ever! No exceptions
5. If possible, I am not allowed to wear pants.
6. i roll a d10 each morning, whatever it lands on is my number of edges that day
7. 1 new cock a month
8. 1 orgasm a week
9. I have stopped taking birth control as of 1/21/23
10. wear a plug whenever i go out!
11. I will spank my ass each morning until red
12. after spanking my ass, i will do a 2 mile run with plug in
13. no clothing at home when alone
14. Every night I spank my clit with a crop equal to the date.
15. each day i wear nipple clamps for the number of minuets equal to the date times 2
16. always keeps all window shades fully open at all times.
17. every night 10 min of deep throat training
18. Sleep naked unless i have a good reason to need panties
19. Whenever i break a rule, i must take my plug out and suck on it for 3 min

all of these rules could stay, be removed, or changed. my dms are open if you would like to help and i am an open book so ask any questions you have.

thanks in advanced for all the help!

Backdoorlover

Re: want help with rules for anal only and the rest of life

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. I will not add any rules cause to me rules run sex.

Then some thoughts.

For my sweety anal is never punishment. She would consider pussy sex punishment. 😉
The plug is your mouth is ass to mouth. My sweety does ass to mouth on me, almost anytime I assfuck her. So again no punishment there. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:41 am

I’ve DM’d you

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:46 am

isn't #2 and #4 the same?

I wish going commando would also become more mainstream along with anal only sex.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:35 am

2.no panties. Ever! No exceptions. That's a good rule.
3. no bras ever Meh. Bras keep those tits from getting overly saggy. Maybe bras with open nipples.
5. If possible, I am not allowed to wear pants. I enjoy my girl in long t-shirts and nothing else.
6. i roll a d10 each morning, whatever it lands on is my number of edges that day Seems like that could get tedious.
7. 1 new cock a month This sounds potentially dangerous. No.
8. 1 orgasm a week At minimum.
9. I have stopped taking birth control as of 1/21/23 No reason for it.
10. wear a plug whenever i go out! Just wear a plug 24/7
11. I will spank my ass each morning until red No sure where the fun is in self-spanking. If it works for you good.
12. after spanking my ass, i will do a 2 mile run with plug in Just wear the plug at all times.
13. no clothing at home when alone If that works, outstanding.
14. Every night I spank my clit with a crop equal to the date. Seems like you want to have nothing but pain in your clit. I used super glue and cotton on an ex-GFs clit. Also put a coin on it to keep her from masterbating. She loved it.
15. each day i wear nipple clamps for the number of minuets equal to the date times 2 I see a potential for self-harm there. Be careful.
16. always keeps all window shades fully open at all times. No. You are bringing others into your kink without consent.
17. every night 10 min of deep throat training Every girl should do that.
18. Sleep naked unless i have a good reason to need panties That's part of the no panties ever rule.
19. Whenever i break a rule, i must take my plug out and suck on it for 3 min Seems like you just want to suck on the plug and feel slutty. That gives you encouragement to break the rules. So, kind of self-defeating. Instead - anytime the plug comes out of your ass it goes in your mouth. Period. No exceptions. I imagine getting accustomed to full time plug wear would be quite interesting.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:30 pm

hdean667 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:35 am
3. no bras ever Meh. Bras keep those tits from getting overly saggy. Maybe bras with open nipples.

Here we go. The biggest misconception ever thought of. Going braless improves the abdominal muscle and makes the tits firmer over time. There actually is no good reason for women to wear a bra. It’s more like a tool to surpress femeninity and telling women they are not allowed to show nipples. My sweety hasn’t worn a bra since april and made herself the promise she never ever will wear one again. Her boobs look much better without bra, she doesn’t feel confided anymore and slowly she ‘s finding the courage to show her nipples too. I love it.
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:30 am

I tell my wife she shouldn't wear a bra, but she has big titties and likes the support. I actually think pendulous boobs are sexy.
I almost always go commando, always have, think the gravity gave me nice low hangers over the years. My wife likes to feel them slapping her empty pussy as I fuck her ass from behind.

queensavatar

Post by queensavatar » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:47 am

I have small boobs so I don’t need a bra anyway

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:03 pm

I like most of the rules you have going there. I would further suggest eating a load once a day.

Backdoorlover

Re: want help with rules for anal only and the rest of lifel

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:08 am

I wil also go through your current rules cause some just don’t seem right.

1. anyone is allowed to make rule suggestions, unless i have found someone to help me long term and then they have soul control

If you are submissive, who gave you the right to allow anyone anything ? This rule should actually say “anyone can enforce rules upon me, unless I’m owned then my owner is boss.”

2.no panties. Ever! No exceptions.

Underneath skinny jeans the no panty rule seems not so hygenic and even painfull. I would change this to “when wearing dresses ald skirts no panties allowed”

3. no bras ever

I believe a bra is designed to surpress women. There is only one reason bra’s got invented, because women are not allowed to show nipples. The no bra rule is mandatory.

4. no panties. Ever! No exceptions

Typo or empazise ?

5. If possible, I am not allowed to wear pants.

This connects seemlessly with the no panties rule. Because you’re not allowed to wear panties underneat dresses and skirts, I would indeed add that pants are not allowed unless proven to be neccessary.

6. i roll a d10 each morning, whatever it lands on is my number of edges that day

Is this dice ? I don’t get it. What happens if you go over the edge and orgasm ? What are the consequenses ?

7. 1 new cock a month

How ? You go up to a stranger and ask to be fucked ?Are you proactive enforcing this rule upon yourself ?

8. 1 orgasm a week

I think you need to earn your orgasms by upholding the rules. Knowing you can orgasm anyway will make you careless.

9. I have stopped taking birth control as of 1/21/23

Best motivation to never use your pussy to fuck. And birth controll is bad for women.

10. wear a plug whenever i go out!

Plug wearing should be increased and variated between heavy metal plugs and comfy silicone plugs. The goal should be to be plugged and ready whole day long.

11. I will spank my ass each morning until red

I think if it’s not done by someone else, it has no real value. Like when a man spanks your ass till red, and then assfucks you while you’re in pain, it’s logical.

12. after spanking my ass, i will do a 2 mile run with plug in

That plug should have been in anyway, so this rule is obsolete.

13. no clothing at home when alone

And who benefits from this ? I get it that this would ve a good rule if someone lives with you and uses you whenever he likes. But when you’re alone it seems pointless to me.

14. Every night I spank my clit with a crop equal to the date.

Is this combined with the edging rule ? Does it make you horny or do you like pain ? Does it make you orgasm or prevent it ? Many unaswered issues here.

15. each day i wear nipple clamps for the number of minuets equal to the date times 2

Just pierce your nipples and proudly show them while being braless.

16. always keeps all window shades fully open at all times.

Now the “no clothing when I’m alone” suddenly makes sense. So these two rules should become one.

Personally I like this one. Makes happy neighbour men and jealous neighbour women. I would add gardening in bikini, preferable thong bikini.

17. every night 10 min of deep throat training

On a dildo I assume ? I understand you’re single. Deeptroat training is important. Every girl should be able to suck cock balls deep. But it’s very important you suck enough real cock too. I guess this connects to the “one new cock a month” rule.

18. Sleep naked unless i have a good reason to need panties

Because of tampons there never is a good reason to wear panties. So naked always, period.

19. Whenever i break a rule, i must take my plug out and suck on it for 3 min

This is kinda nice. I would add the rule that ass to mouth is mandatory when a man fucks you. You should beg him to make you taste your ass. So sucking the plug, straight from your ass, will help you to understand your place.

So new rules:

20. When having sex with a man ass to mouth is mandatory and he should not have to ask for it. You should do ass to mouth as soon as you can and every deeptroat blowjob should also include ass to mouth. Ass to deeptroat must become the new way you give a man a blowjob

21. When the time of month is there to find that new cuck, you should use boob tape to tape over your pussy, making it clear only your asshole will get attention and cock.

22. Your still single exes and male friends should have the option to assfuck you if they need a cumslut to use. It’s your job to offer them your mouth and asshole to use.

23. Use orgasms as a reward for upholding your rules. Do you break a rule ? No orgasm for 3 days. Were you’re a good girl and followed the rules, you can orgasm clitorally, but straight afterwards you should spank your pussy. If you can orgasm purely anal, the pussy gets spared from spanking. It will train you to only orgasm anally.

24. No clothing at home when I’m alone and I will keep the windowshades open at all times for people to see me naked. In summer gardening will be done in (thong)bikini. I would add opening the door for delivery guys naked. (But not if your neighbourhood is dangerous. It’s not my intention that you get raped)

I think these new rules are more challenging for now. But most important is to be safe while you’re having this sexual fun.
Backdoorlover’s quote: