Progression

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Colt1911

Re: Progression

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:42 pm

I always enjoy providing advice. Because she had an unpleasant anal experience, it will be important for you to go VERY SLOW! In addition to rimming which she seems to enjoy, very gently use your finger to lightly touch her sphincter like you’re tickling her asshole. Alternate rimming and gently touching her hole. Maybe so this over several sessions of sex.

If she enjoys this, ask her if you can gently press on her hole with your finger but don’t penetrate her ass unless she asks you to or she thrusts her ass onto your finger. I also recommend you play with her clit so she associates pleasure with ass play.

You must take each step slowly and patiently. The goal is to penetrate her hole with your finger. There is an inner and outer sphincter. Unless she’s receptive, only penetrate the outer sphincter. You can feel the inner and tighter sphincter which is just past the outer sphincter. Again, make sure she’s comfortable with what you’re doing.

If she’s receptive to penetrating her with your finger, use lots of lube and slowly and gently insert your finger in her ass. You can move your finger around to help her understand the sensation and pleasure. I suggest you continue to pleasure her clit during all anal play. If you encounter poop, DON’T TELL HER! My wife’s ONLY concern about anal is if she’s clean and your wife might shut things down if she knows she has poop in her rectum.

That’s my advice for getting started. If you get that far, start introducing small toys and plugs. Anal is a journey NOT a sprint, and if you’re patient I believe it will lead to full penetration. For now, lick and touch her hole and let her enjoy the sensation. It shouldn’t be long before she agrees to have you slightly penetrate her with a finger, and remember to play with her clit. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:46 pm

I could not agree more with Mr. Colt. Excellent advice on all points.

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:15 pm

Thank you all for your input it is all very valuable for us.

Key priority is that she enjoys it and thus far i think its a firm yes i do have a starter buttplug which i was going to introduce while i was down on her and i was going to let her wiggle herself onto it rather than me push it in to her.

If i encounter poop im not gonna make a deal of it we have 2 kids we've raised and a dog we have to pick up his mess i'm a grown ass man who doesnt freak out at poop its a daiky occurance in that sense :lol:

She knows i've always wanted her ass and the fact shes receptive to assplay is a strong signal that things are going in the right direction definitely so when she instigates it which is amazing. Obviously we're getting older so our bodies and minds alter and people keep saying when she hits the big 4.0 her drive goes up a notch so lets see!

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:46 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:42 pm
......Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I have news! At the weekend we started having sex, it always starts with cunnilingus. I gradually moved to the smaller hole and began to caress it with my tongue. Then I remembered Colt1911's advice to use your fingers and pay attention to the clitoris. I switched my tongue to the clitoris, and began to gently tickle the anus with my finger. With the clitoris, I was guided by the rules of edging, weakened the impact if she moved too violently. These actions resulted in just a stream of lube from the pussy. Even though I didn't put my finger in her anus then, I won't be in a hurry. In the end, she got a standard orgasm from the clitoris, but was very pleased with what happened. I noticed it in the very passionate kisses at the end.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:00 pm

@fhtagn great news. As difficult as it sounds, don’t push things too far too fast. Get her to crave what you did. It will take her time to get used to entirely different sensations. My approach was to tease her ass to the point she begs me to fuck her ass. It worked for us and she want nothing but anal sex now.

Fortunately, my wife has powerful anal orgasms. She never orgasmed during vaginal penetration so it makes sense she prefers anal. If you can help her achieve anal orgasm (either with toys or your cock) I’m sure you’ll make her an anal only convert. You’re making great progress!