Progression

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Luckylad

Progression

Post by Luckylad » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 am

So its been a while since ive posted anything on here but the idea of this thread is really to sort of diarise progress.

My wife who i've been with for 20 years and married 8 years hasn't really expeessed too much in the way of getring into anal. We used to fuck like rabbits when we were in our 20s and we did try anal a couple of times unsucessfully mainly through inexperience and rushing at it, never really did any sort of warm up to it just basically we tried to shove my cock in a few times and ended up blowing my load then didn't really follow up on it then kids came along and the sexdrive changed and took a nose dive for a while.

I'm in my early 40s and my wife is 38 her hormones are all over the place literally there will be a handful of days a month she's up for any sort of sex before the mood swings take over and its a case of 'don't come near me' so thats been pretty tough to work with but its come to a point where i've had to point it out which wasn't easy as just the moods alone have caused a lot of arguements.

Talking to her cousin a couple of months ago whos a simialr age told her she went on the Mirena IUD mainly for similar reasons with mood swings and her mood swings are almost non existant and her sexdrive has surged and speaking to other girl friends quite a few are on this form of contraception with great results, shes never been on the pill or any form of contraception its always been condoms and pulling out but i do wonder how much better she would be given the proven plus points of sperm, but anyway i digress i'm hopeful and so is she that things will improve for the good here.

Inbetween the ups and downs of the mood swings in the last couple of years things anally have been coming up more on the radar doring foreplay I've always wanted to do anal with her its my biggest kink. I've learnt that analigus is an art and if repeated the mind then gets used to the pleasure associated with it and as a result a lot of the time I've been flicking my tongue over her butthole when i've been licking her out which in turn over time and every now and then ended up having her on her hands and knees full on tongue fucking her in the arse, she quite partial to 69 and shes had her arse in my face and she's riden my tongue deep within her arse.

Quite recently she's actually started to squirt from a combination of clit stimulation and finger fucking her which has shocked her and me, but she also on a couple of these occassions squirted while i was just fingering her and tongue fucking her arse, she couldn't fathom it that that combination caused her to squirt!

The biggest thing recently for the first time ever she asked me to stick a finger in her arse while she was squatting over my face, i had been been licking her out front and back mind, so slowly i got my thumb all the way in and carried on licking her clit then she told me to go faster so i ended up gradually full on finger fucked her arse while i was eating her out and yup it caused her to squirt also!

The only thing of it was we didn't have any lube and the following day she said her butt hurt a little but she wasn't totally dry as i used a well lubed finger and I'd been working her arse with my tonge inside and out for quite some time and could feel she was lubed but she defo got off on it which absolutely thrilled me, finger fucking her arse was amazing!

I have since brought some fisting lube which sounds extreme but it was on offer and came with plenty of good reviews because i want to keep progressing forward with this and get a buttplug in her, my intentions are while in down on her she can slowly wiggle down onto it at her own pace as I absolutely don't want to be over eager and undo all the hard work as know I'm pretty sure her head is now wired in butthole play equals pleasure which hopefully at some point means actually doing actual anal sex won't be in the too distant future as that is the end goal.

Its took a lot of patience and from her part its definitley took her by surprise the enjoyment she gets out of it, I did explain that the outer ring of the opening all the nerves are connected to her clit so by mean rubbing and licking it i'm indirectly getting at her G spot which she didn't realise as she absolutelt loves clitoral stimulation.

Maybe soon anal will be on the cards and Im actually pretty sure it is given the direction we're heading in and the pleasure associated with it, this forum is great to share and hear other peoples advice and stories especially from women who were no way to now absolutley loving anal sex, the biggest thing from this from me is the connection between us we get from the journey and hoping long may it continue.

Sorry for the long post but if theres anything people can advise to help progression or any tips especially keen to hear from the women who receive to amplify the pleasure and the experience then i am all ears I want the maximum pleasure for her.

Rimmer

Re: Progression

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:01 am

Thanks for sharing. It's great when you discover something new and set off on a journey. If you find yourself getting through a lot of lube look up X Lube powder, great value for money.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:22 pm

Hi Luckylad, thanks for sharing, I'm in a similar situation. My girl enjoys rimming and butt play but loves vaginal penetration primarily. She is open to butt plugs and spanking and knows that I love her ass, but does anal (I think) primarily for me. She orgasms often from vaginal and has never yet from anal.
It is my opinion that women who naturally love anal are not in the majority and that us guys who love it have to teach our partners to open up to the idea. It is all attitude from both sides. My experience anyway.

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:49 am

semi-normal wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:22 pm
Hi Luckylad, thanks for sharing, I'm in a similar situation. My girl enjoys rimming and butt play but loves vaginal penetration primarily. She is open to butt plugs and spanking and knows that I love her ass, but does anal (I think) primarily for me. She orgasms often from vaginal and has never yet from anal.
It is my opinion that women who naturally love anal are not in the majority and that us guys who love it have to teach our partners to open up to the idea. It is all attitude from both sides. My experience anyway.

Thanks for the reply we haven't done the butrplug thing yet but im fairly confident she would try a small one that we've got hidden away in a drawer, i think for sure her attitude towards it has changed she defo took the lead when I finger fucked her and strangely her ass seemed already naturally lubed which surprised me.

I doubt she would orgasm fron anal play/fucking alone but she defo squirted when i was rimming her and playing with her clit, it shocked her to the core she could not believe what happened so i think we are definitely on the right path and exciting times ahead!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:59 pm

@Luckylad you’re on the right track. It was my wife’s decision to start hormone replacement therapy that led to our anal only relationship five years ago. It made a huge difference. Birth control meds are known to reduce libido, but who needs birth control when you’re anal only?

Continue the anal play while you play with her clit. She’ll associate the anal with the clitoral pleasure making her more receptive figuratively and literally. My wife was a prolific squirter for the first 3 or 4 years. She squirts less now but has more anal orgasms. I wish we would have pursued anal sex earlier in our marriage but discovering this in our early sixties was a pleasant surprise.

Hormones are a challenge. My wife’s hormone therapy includes a little testosterone which is attributed to sex drive. Once her hormones were adjusted, she realized her g-spot is in her ass. Your wife squirting during anal play is a good sign. My goal was to play with her ass to the point she craved something larger. Let us know when she discovers anal orgasms and becomes your anal queen. Patience will lead to pleasure.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:05 pm

semi-normal wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:22 pm

I think you’re right. My wife didn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration without clitoral stimulation. She had an anal orgasm within a few minutes the first time I penetrated her. It took decades but I discovered I’m married to a woman who only wants anal. Adjusting her hormones helped but I did help her enjoy anal play that led to penetration.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:05 pm

@Luckylad something else you might want to try… with your wife on her back, put a finger (or two when she’s opened up) in her ass and curl it up in come hither motion. You can massage her g-spot through her rectum. You can rub her clit with your thumb. It made my wife squirt and she loves it.

I tease her ass till she craves me penetrating her. Slowly increase the number of fingers or size of toys. She’ll learn to relax and open up. We have a large, 2” diameter glass plug and she sometimes squirts as I slowly insert it in her ass. My wife would tell your wife she wishes she were more open to anal years ago. Keep doing what you’re doing until she learns how much pleasure is associated with anal.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:44 pm

I too think Luckylad and his wife are on the right path and regular anal may be in the offing. He is being patient and persistent and they both seem to have a good attitude and that is everything.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:53 pm

@Luckylad mentioned something that really worked for us. I spent considerable time pleasuring her ass with toys, fingers, and tongue while gradually increasing the size of toys she could take.

She needed time to understand the pleasure associated with her ass as well as understanding how her sphincter could stretch to take larger objects and eventually my cock. Now, she enjoys the challenge of taking large plugs, although 2” in diameter is her limit.

I wish I had done this decades earlier in our relationship but it proves that people can learn how to enjoy anal sex at any age. There’s a saying “I wish I knew then what I know now”. My wife has regrets she didn’t try harder early in our relationship. I focus on the fun we’re having late in life. Who knew grandma and grandpa could be anal freaks, squirt, and experience multiple anal orgasms. If we can do it, anyone can.

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:20 am

Hi Luckylad! I read this thread and realized that my wife and I are now a couple of steps behind you. We are 38 and 34, married 11 years, had an unfortunate traumatic anal experience 9 years ago. I then realized that this topic is closed for now. But recently, unexpectedly for me, she did not give up rimming. I fucked her ass with my tongue for quite some time, and at some point I noticed that my nose was squishing in her pussy! There was a lot of lubrication from the pussy and I cum with a not erected penis on the sheet. After that, we had a conversation where she said that she really liked it, although this action was dirty and forbidden, in her opinion. The next evening, I gently licked her ass hole for quite some time (I was already starting to get tired) and suddenly her body began to contract, as in a clitoral orgasm. She even slightly pushed me away after 20 seconds, as if I were playing with her clit. In a subsequent conversation, she said that she always understood my desire for anal sex with her, and want to give it to me. But she is afraid when something is shoved up her ass (even tongue). Now I'm wondering what to do next? I would be glad for any answers to me and updates on the events of the topicstarter.