Husband isn't into anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
evanie

Husband isn't into anal

Post by evanie » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:45 am

Hi all, new here.

I really want to be AO, but my husband isn't into anal, at all. That's fine, I've accepted it, and I don't want to ever bring it up with him.

Because of that, it's something I only indulge in during my personal time. I do vaginal for him, but it doesn't turn me on in the same way.

What I'm asking is, what are some ways I can still fulfill my desire for AO and have fun with it, without crossing the boundaries of my relationship.

Curious if there are any other women here in this situation.

Backdoorlover

Re: Husband isn't into anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:09 am

Can I adress the elefant in the room ?

If your husband is totally not willing to at least meet you half way, your marriage will not last. You will slowly slide into a relationship based upon polite understanding and common sence, totally deprived from passion.

So now some questions:

Is he totally opposed to anal or would he, for example, fuck you while you are plugged ?

Is he, in any way, at least willing to help you with your desire ? Let’s say fuck your ass with a dildo while you give him a blowjob.

I am trying to figure out his position towards the idea of anal.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:19 pm

Start with dirty talk.
"Do you want to fuck my ass"

"Do you want to cum inside"

Also you could give him pussy with dildo up bum... Then after the act tell him it could have been him up your bum.

Make jokes about anal. Say something like "it's tight warm and degrading to women.... But since I'm your women you can degrade me as much as you want."

Sounds to me like you just need turn on the switch.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:55 pm

The comments above are excellent but it requires you talking with your husband. Only you know how much effort you have put in, but obviously more is needed. If he is absolutely opposed and you will not speak with him about it, then you can continue what you are doing, which does not appear to be satisfying. Or you can have your needs met elsewhere which many would not consider wrong. Many in this world save vaginal virginity for marriage but other types of play (oral, manual, anal) are fair game. Or open serious communication with him. Who knows how long this may take, but you are in a committed marriage and no topic should be avoided if it is important to one of the partners.
Like @Analwizard stated, you may just need to flip a switch. It is very hard to imagine a man not interested in anal, but we are all different.

Also, I find it interesting that the wife is into anal and the husband is not (yet); typically it is the reverse.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:58 pm

As @semi-normal suggested, you need to talk with him. Tell him it’s important to you. I wish I had done this earlier with my wife. She never orgasmed during vaginal penetration but discovered she’s anally orgasmic five years ago. Tell him his sexual experience will improve when he’s able to give you anal orgasms. No idea how long you’ve been married but it’s worth giving it a try before having an anal affair. Maybe try anally masturbating in front of him. If that doesn’t turn him on, he truly isn’t interested in anal. Give it a try and let us know if he changes his mind.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:06 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:58 pm
As @semi-normal suggested, you need to talk with him. Tell him it’s important to you. I wish I had done this earlier with my wife. She never orgasmed during vaginal penetration but discovered she’s anally orgasmic five years ago. Tell him his sexual experience will improve when he’s able to give you anal orgasms. No idea how long you’ve been married but it’s worth giving it a try before having an anal affair. Maybe try anally masturbating in front of him. If that doesn’t turn him on, he truly isn’t interested in anal. Give it a try and let us know if he changes his mind.

I like the idea of giving him a show.
"Honey I have something to show you. Just watch"
>Put dildo with suction cup on surface.
>Put lube on it....wank it a bit.
>Then position yourself in squat position Infront of it. Giving him a show
"This could be you if you want it".
>Put dildo in ass.
>Ride dildo.
>Start slamming dildo.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:01 pm

@AnalWizard it doesn’t take very long before I remove the dildo and give her the real thing.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:30 pm

Guys. You’re all forgetting that just maybe (they dó exist) her husband is repulsed by the idea alone. I once even knew a guy who didn’t want a blowjob from the girl he also kissed, cause he didn’t want to taste his own cock. I kid you not.

So as long a @evanie doesn’t give us more insight on his reasons, we can only gamble.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Anal Pervert

Post by Anal Pervert » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:45 am

Why not just divorce him and look for a man who would love to fuck your ass every night?
The brown hole is the main hole. The other hole near it is the alternate hole.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:09 am

Hey there 👋 sorry to hear about your issue...
My man just prefers piv. He is willing to fuck any hole I got but I want him to want my ass more lol.

You got to figure out why he isnt into it...
Is it dirty?
Is it religious?
Bad experience?

Were you into anal befor him? Or just surprise him with it lol?
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P