Trying new things

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Butters

Re: Trying new things

Post by Butters » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:28 pm

I feel you, it's very difficult to keep a healthy relationship alive if honest and open communication isn't possible or restricted. My last relationship suffered from similar communication issues due to trauma back in her childhood.
How's your communication beside sexual topics?
I can think of only two ways to make progress. First ofc talk to your partner. Try to be as empathic as possible while also being honest to yourself and your partner by communicating your needs, desires and wishes. If he get's uncomfortable maybe it's more important to talk about how and why he's feeling that way. If talking is difficult writing can be a more comfortable alternative. You could also package you wishes into sexting. There are many different ways to open up.
Second, just try new things urself, see what you like and maybe surprise him with f.e. the new toys you want to try out or jump on top of him if you want to try out some new positions. Just take the initiative and watch carefully how he reacts. Ask him, if he likes it. Wish you good luck!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:13 pm

@shy and horny try teasing and tempting him. Ironically, my wife is shy and horny but every now and then she surprises me. She will take her favorite glass dildo and masturbate her ass. It’s a huge turn on for me and might work with your man.

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:39 am

@colt911 Thanks! We have actually made amazing progress since I got on this forum. Like I didn’t know I could squirt 😂 so I think the advice and my approach over the last two weeks has changed everything.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:16 pm

shy and horny wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:39 am
@colt911 Thanks! We have actually made amazing progress since I got on this forum. Like I didn’t know I could squirt 😂 so I think the advice and my approach over the last two weeks has changed everything.

I think we'd all like to know. When you say squirt, do you man with clitoral stimulation, anal and clitoral, or anal anal only?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:40 am

shy and horny wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:39 am

Glad to hear! Squirting is awesome. I hope you’ve also experienced anal orgasm.