Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
TelJ2003

Re: Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:23 pm

I only recently started using butt plugs but only for a couple of hours at a time. I used my favourite one while at university yesterday because I knew I was going to my boyfriend's and we were going to have some fun. Friends asked me if I was ok as I appeared to have a smile on my face all day!! My buddy Becca suspected why as we often shared our sexual exploits. She is filthy but has a heart of gold. She tells me about what she and her boyfriend get up to and gives me some new ideas for my boyfriend. She is a great advocate for butt plugs. We have a 6-hour drive tomorrow so I plan to wear a plug with coconut oil for the entire journey and through dinner. I will be supple and ready to go!

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:52 am

We have friends coming over this evening so my wife is already sporting hers!!

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:21 pm

My fiance started playing with plugs recently. We've found that consecutive day plugging is not an issue if each session isn't overly long. Things like going for a run, or doing house chores are all OK. She tried sleeping overnight plugged or wearing it during the day, and her anus becomes tender and sore. Highly recommend a TPU tunnel plug. It allows gases to pass and prevents bloating.