Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
NoVagAnal

Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:51 pm

My wife is trying to get into using a butt plug. So far we have not yet been successful in even getting one in, and of course we are starting with a very small size. But our goal is to have her wear one pretty much most of the day everyday if we can get her there.

I know a lot of you use them regularly. How does it work for you? Are there any issues? Does anyone wear one most of the time?

LindyLovesAnal

Re: Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:18 pm

I'm not an all day but I do wear one every day.

I've a set of metal ones with a T-base that I bought off Etsy, once I wake up and go to the toilet and then I lube and insert it and that me for the day. I'll go to work and when it's recess I'll go to the toilet and reapply the lube.

It's only been positive for me, my anus is more supple and I just feel great, that feeling of fullness and anal stimulation all day is amazing. If I'm bored or a little stressed I can use my butthole to have a little hands free self play.

To me it's like a fashion accessory now, not having would be like not having would be like not having my wedding ring or my watch or necklace.

It does take a bit of getting used to. I had to gradually build up to all day wear. When I was getting started the most I could manage was a few hours then I'd get overwhelmed by the feeling and have to take it out, your wife might be the same so set ever increasing goals over a length of time.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:06 pm

I can only speak on behalf of my wife, but she loves wearing the plug. It’s a turn on to have something heavy in her ass. He stainless plug weighs a full pound. It has “presence” as she describes it. If you’d like recommendations, my first and favorite is Rosebuds in France. This is my wife’s favorite. They make much smaller ones for your wife to train with.

https://rosebuds.net/en/original-stainl ... 5-o-157_in

This is butt jewelry so treat her to the very best. We use plugs for ass play as well. Lots of fun slowly pulling it from her ass and reinserting.

My second choice would be the NJoy plugs. They’re less expensive than the Rosebuds but not as impressive. Here’s the link

https://www.njoytoys.com/product/pure-plug/

I might have to get her another for our anniversary. Our analversary is in February.

Good luck. Plugs are great.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:32 pm

Thanks for all the advice. I'm surprised you guys use metal plugs for long term use. I figured those would be less comfortable. The one I got was supposed to be a really good one. It's small and made of an extremely smooth material. I was actually surprised at how smooth it felt the first time I touched it.

We are definitely going to take it in small steps. I told her she needs to practice with it, but she wanted to wear it out the first time she ever used one. On the day we were going to go out she couldn't even get it in, let alone go out in it.

Good to know there aren't any real repercussions for daily frequent use. I'm really hoping this is something we can pull off. It's such a turn on to how she has one inz especially when we are out and she is wearing a short dress without panties.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 am

I don’t understand how you can assfuck her, but she can’t get a plug in. Maybe you should put the plug in, I assume she clenches when she’s doing it herself. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:43 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 am
I don’t understand how you can assfuck her, but she can’t get a plug in. Maybe you should put the plug in, I assume she clenches when she’s doing it herself. 😉

She has a lot of trouble loosening up. Even when we have anal, it takes a lot of effort to get in. She clinched really tight. I tell her to relax but for some reason she can't. Ironically once I get all the way in I can pound her, she loosens up and gets super wet. So she does fine once I get in, but the getting in is always rough. It's something I've been working on with her. And hopefully using a plug regularly will help with that.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:34 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:43 am
Backdoorlover wrote:

She has a lot of trouble loosening up. Even when we have anal, it takes a lot of effort to get in. She clinched really tight. I tell her to relax but for some reason she can't. Ironically once I get all the way in I can pound her, she loosens up and gets super wet. So she does fine once I get in, but the getting in is always rough. It's something I've been working on with her. And hopefully using a plug regularly will help with that.

If you use the plug for play, she may get used to her sphincter opening and closing as the plug is slowly removed and reinserted. It may take some time, but this is one kind of practice that can be a lot of fun.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:34 pm
NoVagAnal wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:43 am
Backdoorlover wrote:

If you use the plug for play, she may get used to her sphincter opening and closing as the plug is slowly removed and reinserted. It may take some time, but this is one kind of practice that can be a lot of fun.

That's actually one off the goals for the plug. The primary reason is because it's such a turn on, but a secondary reason is to her get better at accepting anal and making her ass a bit more loose. Not sure how far we will get out of this, but right now her goal is daily use eventually. So I hope we actually get there.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:12 am

I stand too much to plug all day but I was going to offer a suggestion that she try pushing a bit like she is pooping when putting things in at first ...it can help to figure out where your muscles are and how to relax them.
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:19 am

DirtyWife wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:12 am
I stand too much to plug all day but I was going to offer a suggestion that she try pushing a bit like she is pooping when putting things in at first ...it can help to figure out where your muscles are and how to relax them.

Thank for the advice. My wife is kind of different. We have tried so much to loosen her up near the beginning. She has so much trouble relaxing, she stays clinched and tight and it's very difficult to get started. Ironically her pussy gets very wet, even when just trying to go in and she is all clinched up. So somehow inside she is enjoying it. And once I can get to a certain point where Im deep inside her she loosens up and I can just pound away, and even do things like pull all the way out and back in with each stroke.

But I'll definitely tell her next time to push. I have asked her to do this before during anal but she just seems like she can't do it. But I'll try again with the plug.