Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Colt1911

Re: Butt plug all day everyday, any issues?

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:06 pm

@NoVagAnal until a year or so ago, we used CBD based lubricant. CBD has properties that can help relax and heal anal tissues. My wife stopped using it because she felt it reduced some of the feeling she enjoys during anal. Now, we rarely use water based lube as a little saliva helps me penetrate initially, but we need nothing after that.

Most, including me, recommend against products that desensitize the sphincter because masking pain can result in tears and injury.

Maybe try some CBD lube and see if it helps at all. Maybe others on the forum are familiar with products that can relax and loosen the sphincter. Maybe more “practice” during anal sessions will help, and who would ever complain about that kind of “practice”!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:46 pm

@NoVagAnal i was curious and found this online. Could be snake oil and not do anything, but if it could help it might be worth giving it a try. It doesn’t numb
https://www.intimate-earth.com/product- ... -adventure

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:18 pm

Thanks @Colt1911 for the suggestions. I'll check out that product.

With her it's really all a mental thing. There is something in her that is rejecting what is happening, despite the fact that she is very turned on by it. It's very hard to describe. But once she can get to a certain point she really gets into it, and she actually really likes the very rough stuff, which is great because so do I. In some rare cases she has been able to loosen up right away. Like once we did anal outside my house right next to my car, no lube or anything, but I was able to get right in. And she wasn't even hurt from it. Recently we did another outdoor anal adventure that didn't go as well.

I know there is something in her head that makes it very difficult for her to embrace her inner submissive slut, and for sure she has it in there. It's been almost 8 years now and I have been able to make progress in finding that slut, but it's very slow and sometimes there are set backs. Plus there are other mental issues that get in the way. If not for all that she would be the perfect anal slut. She loves being edged and denied. And she claims she wants to cum at least sometimes, whenever her time comes she seems to forget. So I'm not so sure she wants to cum as often as she claims.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:40 am

@NoVagAnal is it possible she finds pleasure in initially convincing herself she doesn’t want anal and then “giving in” to thoroughly enjoy it? Rejection followed by complete submission. That could possibly be a kink for some people. Pure speculation on my part.

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:16 pm

My slave is plugued almost everyday, and especially if we go outside. I have a lot of different plugs, especially in steel and heavy, but the one she can wear all day is : https://www.lustundliebe.de/Jewel-Plugs ... stein-40mm this is the most ergonomic. Of course, I often train her to wear much bigger plugs like these ones:
Attachments
20.04.27. (12).JPG
20.04.27. (12).JPG (88.06 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
20.04.27. (11).JPG
20.04.27. (11).JPG (98.86 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
20.04.27. (10).JPG
20.04.27. (10).JPG (97.85 KiB) Viewed 1826 times

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm

I’ve bought my woman a tailplug that has exactly that size plug and she shoves it in without breaking a sweat. If she relaxes, it even falls out. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:26 pm

UPDATE: We finally got one in. She only wore it for about a 1/2 hour, but that fact she did it at all is a big step for us. She even said that it's helping her learn how to keep something in her butt (sometimes she pushes me out without realizing, especially near the beginning before she has had a chance to relax).

She has a plan to wear one for an outing we have coming up. Not sure if she will make it as she needs more practice, but it's good to see her being so ambitious about it.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:55 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:26 pm
UPDATE: We finally got one in. She only wore it for about a 1/2 hour, but that fact she did it at all is a big step for us. She even said that it's helping her learn how to keep something in her butt (sometimes she pushes me out without realizing, especially near the beginning before she has had a chance to relax).

She has a plan to wear one for an outing we have coming up. Not sure if she will make it as she needs more practice, but it's good to see her being so ambitious about it.

Glad to hear about the progress. I think this will be a big help for her as she gets to know her ass better.

The plug helped my wife train her ass. She’s learned how to push out hard to take me even deeper. Plugs are great. I should receive commission from this vendor, but treat her to a plug from that vendor in France. My wife’s stainless 1.5” diameter plug weighs a full pound. Heavy plugs have much more of a “presence” as she describes it. Congrats!

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:42 am

Most of the time, my slave wears a chastity belt when plugged, so heavy metal plugs don't tend to exit when she walks. The second reason is she can't decide on her own to remove it and must wait for my decision.
The lockable pear of anguish is also an alternative.
Attachments
20.06.12 (3).JPG
20.06.12 (3).JPG (87.53 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
20.04.26 (0).JPG
20.04.26 (0).JPG (62.77 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
23.02.22 (21).JPG
23.02.22 (21).JPG (248.65 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:09 pm

I only recently started using butt plugs but only for a couple of hours at a time. I used my favourite one while at university yesterday because I knew I was going to my boyfriend's and we were going to have some fun. Friends asked me if I was ok as I appeared to have a smile on my face all day!! My buddy Becca suspected why as we often shared our sexual exploits. She is filthy but has a heart of gold. She tells me about what she and her boyfriend get up to and gives me some new ideas for my boyfriend. She is a great advocate for butt plugs.