Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AbbiTur05

Re: Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:25 am

HELL NO! I love pleasuring my boyfriend. Its my favourite form of foreplay. I love the feel, his taste. It tells me when he is ready to go into my ass. We use ATM as an important part of our love making and a mouthful of cum is my favourite way to receive his essence. I continue using oral to get him back up for Round 2 or maybe even 3 if I'm lucky!

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:25 am
HELL NO! I love pleasuring my boyfriend. Its my favourite form of foreplay. I love the feel, his taste. It tells me when he is ready to go into my ass. We use ATM as an important part of our love making and a mouthful of cum is my favourite way to receive his essence. I continue using oral to get him back up for Round 2 or maybe even 3 if I'm lucky!

It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful and healthy sexual relationship going!
And the way you describe your sex life is why I find some dogmatic ways of living / enjoying AO a bit strange. If it means more pleasure for all involved, sure, then it's hot, but if it's just for saying "yeah, we adhere to the AO rules", it hardly makes sense. It's all about intimacy and pleasure after all!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:25 am

Rules are never a good thing.

Like every once in a while I go ass to pussy without any warning. To see her reaction, to be sure she doesn’t feel she misses out.

And everytime I go ass to pussy she is totally taken by surprise and asks me why I would even do it. I feels awkward, not sexy and numb. The inside of her oussy feels bumpy once you’re used to the smoothness of an asshole.

So after like 20 seconds I go back to ass and we’re both happy and sure this is all we need.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:12 am

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am
AbbiTur05 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:25 am

It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful and healthy sexual relationship going!
And the way you describe your sex life is why I find some dogmatic ways of living / enjoying AO a bit strange. If it means more pleasure for all involved, sure, then it's hot, but if it's just for saying "yeah, we adhere to the AO rules", it hardly makes sense. It's all about intimacy and pleasure after all!

We have an awesome sex life. My friend Tiffany opened my eyes to enjoying anal. Neither of us could function without oral sex however I am not having vaginal sex and to be honest I don't miss it Anal has taught me to challenge my body and experience sensations I never thought possible.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:31 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:12 am

We have an awesome sex life. My friend Tiffany opened my eyes to enjoying anal. Neither of us could function without oral sex however I am not having vaginal sex and to be honest I don't miss it Anal has taught me to challenge my body and experience sensations I never thought possible.

I know, the possibilities of anal are just amazing!

I wanted to ask you about the friends you keep mentioning. Are you guys in a kind of polyfidelity situation, or do you consider yourselves swingers? I find all the kinds of ethical non-monogamy fascinating. I myself consider myself polyamorous.