Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Backdoorlover

Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:02 am

To me a good blowjob is very important and my girlfriend loves sucking my cock. She says it’s her main hobby.

I would never want a life without oral sex. Because we are ass to mouth only, blowjobs are always part of the way we have sex.

So I was wondering if there are men who give up having their cock sucked, to be 100% anal only.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Canassman

Re: Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Post by Canassman » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:25 am

Nope, not us. I love getting a good blow job. I also like to eat our her pussy as well. Sometimes I eat her to orgasm as well, but our rule is that she can only cum with anal stimulation so I finger her ass at the same time, or use a dildo or plug in her.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:28 am

That has surely go to be a no! :o

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:55 am

Canassman wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:25 am
Nope, not us. I love getting a good blow job. I also like to eat our her pussy as well. Sometimes I eat her to orgasm as well, but our rule is that she can only cum with anal stimulation so I finger her ass at the same time, or use a dildo or plug in her.

My girlfriend has a really hard time to orgasm without something in her ass. So going down on her is always combined with two fingers up her ass or a big plug. And to be honest, I have this craving to shove fingers up her asshole anyway. So I also do it for myself 😃
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:59 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:55 am
, I have this craving to shove fingers up her asshole anyway. So I also do it for myself 😃

Love the feeling of her chocolate starfish round my finger. It's more than the sum of its parts, almost magical. It's not just, oh ya, I can feel your sphincter round my finger, it secrets pleasure into my finger that travels into my body as a horny hormone :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:42 am

I’ve written about this before but I have little interest or desire for her to perform oral sex on me. I am singularly focused on fucking and cumming as deep in her ass as possible. A little ass to mouth is very erotic but I quickly return to fucking her ass.

Conversely, we both enjoy licking and playing with her pussy, although that always happens with fingers or toys in her ass as @Backdoorlover and @Rimmer described. She squirts, and playing with her pussy with my cock in her ass is my deepest erotic pleasure when she squirts.

I wish I enjoyed oral sex more than I do as it’s obviously more convenient than the prep we engage in before anal sex. Despite the prep, I’ll choose anal sex every time. What she can do to my cock with her ass (clenching and pushing out to take me as deep as possible) beats a blow job any time.

Last, I have never understood pulling out and cumming on her face or body. I could see cumming deep in her throat would feel good for some, but I don’t care for the teeth I feel because I’m too thick for her to open her mouth wide enough. Maybe that’s why I prefer her ass. When it cums (pun intended) to where my cock belongs, I am truly an anal only man. Not judging anyone else for what they enjoy most.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:59 am

I can certainly understand your point of view, @Colt1911. When it’s technically difficult, it isn’t that pleasurable.

I love oral sex when the woman I am with is good at it. And my girlfriend is the best I ever had. She is very modest and has that amazed look on her face, everytime I compliment her of how good of a cocksucker she is. Mostly because, before me, she always tried to avoid giving blowjobs.

So that, right there, is the bonus: she learned how to suck cock like a pro, since the has my cock available. And she keep surprising herself of all the things she learned. It took her 3 weeks to learn to shove my cock balls deep in her troat. My ex took almost a year. And the best thing is that she gives me the longest blowjobs I’ve ever had, very often combined with ass to mouth.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:52 pm

I have always liked BJs. I have also been lucky enough to have been with a couple gals who were magicians with your mouth/throat. Having said that, I have always preferred my BJs without the intent for orgasm. I love it when I am watching TV, or in the morning or evening as a precursor to sex. I really enjoy an afternoon BJ that works me just enough to get me good and hard. But when I cum I want it deep in her ass. Anymore, and since we have started using the plug on a regular basis, I just want her ass. It feels far better than any other sex I have ever enjoyed.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:31 pm

I was like you, @hdean667, but when she goes ass to mouth everytime my cock returns to her mouth, the feeling gets better. And when she does ass to mouth I live to reward her with a mouth full of cum.

She never liked doing blowjobs and hated the taste of sperm. She can’t tell why, but she loves the taste of my sperm. Everytime I cum in her ass, she licks the leftover drops of sperm off my glance.

But blowjobs have always been something I enjoy. As foreplay it’s totally awesome. There are so many possibilities. I can take out my hardon anywhere in the house and let her suck it a little bit. It’s like a French kiss down there.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:27 am

hdean667 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:52 pm
I have always preferred my BJs without the intent for orgasm. I love it when I am watching TV, or in the morning...

Yes, same here. She likes me to cum on her or myself as she likes to watch the cum shoot, but I rarely do this, only to please her now and then and she used to get upset if I didn't cum in her mouth from a BJ. But since my frenulum tore, dried up and fell off! I am a lot less sensitive and where it used to be a case of BJ or sex, I can now have a nice long BJ and then have sex. So lying in bed with her head in my lap in the morning, waking to a nice long, slow BJ (and now deepthroat as she learnt that last year) is a great way to start off. She knows now that I love the way she blows me, me not cuming doesn't mean she's not doing a good job, not at all, her BJ's are wonderful and being less sensitive now I can take my time going ass to mouth without worrying I am going to blow my load, I can choose when and in which hole I want to cum.