Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Alien-Anal

Re: Are there AO couples who abandon oral sex ?

Post by Alien-Anal » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:30 am

I don't think my girlfriend and I would ever abandon oral; it's just too integrated into how we have sex. The extent of it depends on how horny she's feeling, but my partner usually loves throating me. We call it "Shutting her up" because she both spends lots of time talking in her day job and can often produce a constant stream of word vomit when she's at home. We both agree she talks too much, so its a fun way to instigate a bit of foreplay. Additionally, we discovered early on that holding her breath makes her orgasms stronger and happen faster, and it's pretty hard to breathe when you have a cock filling your esophagus. It's become a great tool to use in her AO training since I just need to shut her up when giving her some anal stimulating and the orgasms follow not long after. Perfect to have her associate her ass with pleasure.

Oral on her is far less common, but still enjoyed on occasion. It's remained her favorite way to get off, but she isn't always showered and ready for oral which is a turn off for the both of us. Her anal training has resulted in more pre-sex showers, but as the dom I enjoy keeping oral as either a reward for good behavior or something to do on nights I want to spoil her without getting anything in return. Really the bottom line will depend on how much pussy denial we want as we venture deeper into our AO setup.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:54 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:31 pm
I was like you, @hdean667, but when she goes ass to mouth everytime my cock returns to her mouth, the feeling gets better. And when she does ass to mouth I live to reward her with a mouth full of cum.

She has some health issues that keep us from doing A2M. Otherwise she is very willing. Lately she has been using the plug I got for her a lot more frequently and for longer time periods. If you are in the Reddit group you might have read about it.

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:35 pm

We could not imagine AO wo oral! How would we even ATM?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:43 pm

Exactly @atmisnormal, Ass to mouth is the best part of our anal only life. ATM is the new blowjob.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:14 am

I would hate to stop oral sex. I love making my boyfriend cum in my mouth. If we decide (which I hope) to go anal only I would not like to stop pleasuring him and enjoying his cum. Its been a number of years since I did ass to mouth so I will be a little nervous if it happens

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:15 am

My wife and I haven't felt the desire to have vaginal sex but stopping oral sex is a No-No at the moment. I love getting hard with my wife sucking and licking my cock. I also love tasting her delicious juices while pleasuring her. Where would I cum after fucking her ass. Her mouth is the only place she wants it and her amazing oral action means that it is my favourite place to empty my ball sack.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:28 pm

Omg loving the regular anal sex. Its now favourite way however I love feeling him getting hard in my mouth and I don't want his cum wasted in my ass so I always finish him in my mouth. Yes I love his cock in my ass but my mouth will not be left out plus my boyfriend loves to eat my pussy and he is very good at it so who am I to argue?

Curiousaboutbutts

Post by Curiousaboutbutts » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:58 am

I don't think I could ever do that. I really like anal, I love how naughty it feels and I love knowing that I'm giving him something that most women wont, but there is nothing hotter or more romantic to me then being on my knees in front of him and taking him as deep as I can while he looks down at me!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 am

No way as oral is almost as important to us as anal. Having said that, when I'm performing oral on her its more often than not rimming her these days than licking her pussy, but even that we still do sometimes.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:17 pm

No way for us either. Enjoying oral on her and her on me is a big part of our lovemaking and I cannot imagine living without it. Her pu**y is included but I started rimming her years ago because I adore her ass and she was just so so about it; now she loves it as much as I do.