Anal Gape Tips

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
seubrinquedo

Anal Gape Tips

Post by seubrinquedo » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:52 pm

Hey guys! I’m a pretty new to all the anal world. I had one first experience with a ex boyfriend was terrible and I was just convinced that was not for me. But now I have a dom who is an anal lover. He start to training me, and surprisingly I’m in love with the anal play. So we wanna so much to achieve the anal gape, you have any tips or stories to how?

Thanks so much

gapingamy

Re: Anal Gape Tips

Post by gapingamy » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:00 am

For me, gaping comes from penetration, in combination with stretching, using bigger and bigger plugs. But not everyone can gape, that's my experience. I used to go on sex dates with a girlfriend picking up some guys from a bar, and she likes getting fucked in her butt as much as I do, but she can't really gape. For me it's the opposite. Before I got married on days I went out, I put a small plug in my butt in the morning to get me started, and I would exchange it for a bigger one several times that day, until I had the largest one in my butt when we went out. By that time, my hole would be gaping already, even before being fucked.

Then when we found 2-3 guys we liked and they took us home, they'd be VERY excited to see the huge plug I was already wearing all night. To see their eyes was always such a turn-on for my friend and me. Usually all shyness would be gone from those guys by that point, they would take out that plug and fuck my gape rough, all of them, one after another. My friend got fucked hard too, but they always preferred me, I guess my petite figure and a huge gape help with that. LOL.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

wvu95123

Post by wvu95123 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:52 am

You can also try cat tail butt plug!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:02 pm

I am relatively new to the AO way of life but absolutely love it. I'm in a steady relationship with whom we practise Anal although I insist that he finishes in my mouth. I never really used butt plugs for him however a couple of days I had double anal with a friend and my boyfriend. I was very nervous building up to it so I used a butt plug plus gave my boyfriend an extended anal session the night before in preparation for the DA. It was a wise decision as my ass accommodated both cocks. Thank you butt plugs