How can I give my boyfriend the best anal possible?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MindUnlocker

Re: How can I give my boyfriend the best anal possible?

Post by MindUnlocker » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:28 am

I will give you some advices too. Something I learn with my wife long time ago. Is a path for both, so take time.

To finish anal fucking on the kitchen table like a pro should not be a goal, this kind of things will happen without planning. Just give yourselves time, trust and patience, listen between yourselves, and magic will appear.

Be sure to be clean, prepare some baby wipes, and don't mind about if some little leaks happen. Who plays with fire can finish burnt, so who plays with an ass... . All you need to do is experience it, with each other, with patience, and when it starts to work, you'll know pretty well.

Get your partner eating your butt. Your anus. Not going deep, just anus. Close your eyes, touch your clit, deep breath and get focus on your sensations meanwhile. After all, clit is like an Iceberg, and with anal fucking you gonna earthquake the base and not just the tip. So, you're looking mainly a clit orgasm (with the time, probably won't happen the first times, or even firsts months).

You can use lube, but I'd say to you all you need you already have it. Use saliva, in your ass, in his dick, saliva is your friend here, and if you or your partner are out of it, take a glass of water and recharg it.

Ass is NO vagina. Is NOT about put your hole and wait to be penetrated. Anus is a muscle, and you have a surprising control over it. Try, (play) with your parter. Close it, open it, let your partner to feel your movements, to feel his penis "pressed around, trapped" by your anus, to be freed by it. Push his penis out, and finally try to push it to expel while he pushes gently towards you. If you do it right, you will find yourself with the dick of your partner completely inside your ass. Stop, take breath, and just keep talking and kissing between yourselves, don't forget your clit, and be conscius your ass NEEDS a time to adapt, to stretch. Overcome mentally all what is happening, accept it can be surprisingly pleasurable, and continue this journey from the hand of the person you've chosen. Give yourselves two or three minutes, and then let your man starting to move slowly and not very out&in, just a little distance.
As you go comfortable with, you can start going more from the beginning to the end of the rectum while yourself find the way to use your muscle to adapt and enjoy. Don't forget your clit, again.

Try different positions, move your hip looking for the angle. Give a minute or two at every position, trying to find the angle and if it doesn't works, don't hesistate in communicate to your partner and change looking for other position.

Re-lube with lube or saliva every now and then.

DON'T MIX from ass to vagina except if you're exceptionally clean or you will have a urinary tract infection.

ENJOY. And once totally stretched, then let the magic happens and I hope you finish on that table in the kitchen.

DON'T believe its all work already done and expect for the next time you won't need to take a time for stretching. Start always smooth and after that, when you learn when, you will be able to give your man absolute green light to the magic starts to happen.

Str8Switch

Post by Str8Switch » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:29 pm

The only thing I have to add is that when I was training myself with a toy, when I felt some resistance and felt like I might not be able to take it I said something hot like "fuck my ass", and with the words my body would relax and the toy would slide in. Everyone here knows that at first your ass gives some resistance but eventually relaxes and the pleasure begins. I'm sure this will work with fucking too; if you're struggling with it at first, say something hot like "I want you in my ass so bad baby, but go slow for now please." The words will turn both of you on and relax you. My 2 cents.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:32 am

Lots of great advice. I wouldn't worry about trying to impress him. Just take your time together and enjoy this incredible journey. He's going to be inside the best possible place - your anus - that a man can be, so he's going to be happier than you can imagine.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:30 pm

I think you have it th ewrong way around. The real question is how can your boyfriend give you the best anal possible.

xx Alicia