How to celebrate 2 years of anal only ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Backdoorlover

How to celebrate 2 years of anal only ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:52 pm

Hey AO friends. December 22 we have been anal only for 2 years and we’re thinking about something special to celebrate. Or better, we’re trying to and it doesn’t come. 😉

I for myself have thought of some sort of personal challenge: from november 22nd on I only want to cum in her mouth while doing ass to mouth. This for a whole month and on dec 22nd would be the first time to cum in her ass again. Why is this a challenge ? Because I crave coming in her ass so much. I also crave ass to mouth and she loves cum in her mouth, which doesn’t happen as much as she would like.

But on our anniversary, what would be a great way to celebrate ? What did others do ? Write down your thoughts and ideas please. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Re: How to celebrate 2 years of anal only ?

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:17 am

We once went away for a long weekend, the room we booked was an 'Access' room. It was on the ground floor and was for disabled access. To be fair, we didn't book this on purpose, it was just the only room left. The room was large and had wide doors. The bathroom was also very large and was a full wet room with tiled floor and walls. Around the room were stainless steel rails. Also around the shower and the toilet and a couple of parallel rails in the middle of the room. The whole thing looked very clinical, with hoists an paraphernalia; like the shower block of an old sanitorium! Usually when we have sex we just use a bit of spit, no lube, but I had a small bottle of silicone lube with me. I told my wife to go check out the bathroom. She went in and saw how institutional it looked and I just said, "strip". She took her clothes off. The floor was still a little damp from being hosed down during the turnaround. Just that bit damp under our bare feet. I told her to bend over one of the stainless steel rails in the middle of the room. With just the smallest amount of spit I slowly penetrated her, just a little slow painal. That itchy, skin on skin friction of initial penetration. Then, balls deep she started to self lube, gripping the cold steel with her hands and groaning deeply as I passed into her colon. I pulled out, reached for the silicone lube and re entered her. With silicone lube anal can last for ages. I slowly sped up until I was pounding her. She would reposition now and then. Adjusting her feet to keep her balance, trying to grip the tiled floor with her toes. Sometimes her head hung low and other times lifting it up to brace herself, groaning with pleasure and effort. I pretended to cum and made my cock pulsate by doing Kegels. I paused a moment and then pulled out. I admired her hole as I applied a little more lube, and then began to feed my cock back into her, "I thought you'd cum," she said. "no, nowhere near," I replied. She braced herself for the pounding that was to come. Eventually I did cum, but I had to chase my orgasm, always a little ahead, like a sneeze that isn't quite there but makes you screw your face up anyway. Exhausted, I blew my load in her destroyed and gaping ass hole, her muscle turned to tender jelly. I pulled out, my cock still weighty with engorged blood, flopped heavily out of her ass. I stepped back and gave my cock a quick wipe with a towel, watching her, bent over spread eagle, draining onto the damp floor. "Clean your self up," I said and left the room.
Some time later she came out. She said it had felt like she was being raped by a prison guard in the shower block. I said I know, as soon as I saw the room, I pictured Sarah Connor in the psychiatric hospital being abused by the warden. She said, "Yes, that's it." We had a long weekend of anal, even if we woke in the night we would have more sex. She doesn't usually wear panties, but due to her destroyed ass hole, she had to. I instructed her to carry spares in her pocket along with a sandwich bag for the soiled ones, in case she had a little accident while we were out sight seeing. She said she felt safe with spares and if she did need them, she would disappear and then come back to whisper in my ear, "I have been a good girl and changed my panties," and we'd have a little kiss. When our long weekend was over, we drove home and she told me she had had a wonderful time. Her pussy was not used at all on that trip, not for anything, I seem to remember thinking to myself, I haven't even seen it! It was totally an anal celebration. It took just a couple of days for her ass to regain its normal function.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:13 am

We celebrate our “analversary” every year with a “fuckation”. European and Canadian forum members might prefer to call it a “hole-iday”.

We celebrate our “analversary” in February during a ski trip which is when we first had penetrative anal sex six years ago this coming February.

I don’t have nearly as erotic a story as @Rimmer related but during one analversary ski trip I asked her to wear nothing but her ski boots during an anal session. The role play was fun but the boots kept banging my head and shoulders while I took her in missionary position with her feet and boots in the air.

We’re fortunate our first anal sex occurred in the mountains during a ski trip… two things we love to do. @Backdoorlover I suggest you celebrate your analversary by taking a fuckation to a place you both enjoy and fuck away… anal only, of course.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:29 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:13 am
@Backdoorlover I suggest you celebrate your analversary by taking a fuckation to a place you both enjoy and fuck away… anal only, of course.

Yes, packing and setting off on your trip knowing full well what your 'hole' intention is. Arriving and checking in, again knowing why you have come there. Sightseeing, dining out, sun bathing or even skiing - you both walking around town knowing these are just things to do between pumping yet more cum into her ass. We do the spare panties thing, but I guess an alternative would be for her to stay plugged between deposits. :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:14 am

Well, every vacation we’ve been on has been asshole and mouth only for as long as we are together now. That’s just normal life for us. 😄
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:41 am

True, for an AO couple Anal is normal on their hols like piv is normal for a vanilla couple. But sometimes some element makes it especially memorable for them. Anyway, hope you have a great celebration. :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:52 am

On our one year analversairy we tried ass to pussy again, just to try what we “missed”. Afterwards we both agreed we should never penetrate her pussy again, ever. It just didn’t feel good anymore. It felt weird, like her pussy is not even meant to be fucked.

Switching back to her asshole gave us that familiar great feeling, like coming home after a long trip.

And meanwhile I still don’t know what to do for our two year analversairy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:23 am

Nah, I still like ATP now and then, that one shouldn't do it just makes it all the more fun, just like 'they' said the very act of anal creates disease just bolstered my desire to try it! But anyway - this needs more input, come on people, give Backdoorlover some inspiration :!: :?: :idea:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:12 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:23 am
Nah, I still like ATP now and then, that one shouldn't do it just makes it all the more fun, just like 'they' said the very act of anal creates disease just bolstered my desire to try it! But anyway - this needs more input, come on people, give Backdoorlover some inspiration :!: :?: :idea:

OK, I’ll bite… @Backdoorlover take your woman to a hotel that has a Taiwan basket. This is suspended from the ceiling with the woman seated inside while springs allow her to ride up and down your cock while you lie on your back. I’ve never done it but it sounds interesting.

Something I have done that’s quite erotic is to have her push my cum out of her ass and into my mouth where I share it with her in a passionate cum kiss.

Those are my suggestions but curious about what others suggest.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:50 pm

@Colt1911 reminds me of a sex swing, something we talk about sometimes 😃
Backdoorlover’s quote: