Advice for promiscuous women for safe anal sex without a condom

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
gapingamy

Advice for promiscuous women for safe anal sex without a condom

Post by gapingamy » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:38 am

I just realized it's my time to share some advice here for once!

I am a promiscuous, happily married, 25-year-old anal whore with a strong preference for anything that goes into and comes out of my asshole, and big dicks.

As such, my master (my hubby Jack) and I like me to have lots of different sexual partners, with "fresh blood" added frequently. In 2019, I started a challenge for myself, when I was old enough to enter the clubs - to get to 1000 guys fucked (my ass) when I am turning 30. There was a forced "break" around Covid of course and then when I re-started the game, I met my husband (at a club). After a break (some who followed my introduction in November might know ...) Jack became my master and has since supported my vision - actually, he made it his mission. In total, I've had around 130-160 different guys fuck my ass so far (can't say it exactly because my early high school days are a blur ...). So I have lots of catching up to do, only 5 years left.

Now, when your ass encounters lots of fresh dicks on a frequent basis, here's the challenge: I want my sex to be safe of course, but I prefer to be fucked without a condom even at gangbangs.

Jack and I have recently perfected the way of achieving that and I wanted to share how - it's surprisingly simple.

Of course, we require all our sexual partners to be tested for STDs on the day of a gangbang (or the day before, depending on the lab it will take up to 24 hours to get the results). The challenge is, there is always a slight chance of someone faking the results, and I cannot verify them because I can't simply call up a lab and ask them to verify test results for other people, that is not possible because of data protection, quite understandably.

But there is a simple hack:
We've started to require our sexual partners to get tested at one of three labs in the area, and I just require them to use my email as their contact email to get the results. (Those men (sometimes women too) have to sign up for a gangbang with me at the clubs beforehand anyway, I hand-screen them based on photos and a short text they're sending us.)
This works flawlessly. I am getting their STD test results straight to my inbox from the lab, no chance of them faking or hiding anything, and we're good to fuck!!!

Any guys on the forum who are interested in fucking an petite, pretty anal whore in a gangbang: if you ever come to the Seattle area are welcome to DM me with your dates, some photos of themselves (we need to see a full body shot including face, and a separate photo of your erect cock, and a photo of you fucking (ass or pussy) as a bonus). I am starting to run out of well-endowed guys who are into dirty anal in the area, LOL

<3
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥