When is the best time for anal sex?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Ambalam

When is the best time for anal sex?

Post by Ambalam » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:17 am

I was wondering in terms of cleanliness when is the best time for anal?
Especially considering lunch and dinner. When is it the cleanest?

Rimmer

Re: When is the best time for anal sex?

Post by Rimmer » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:23 am

I think that will be different for everyone and how your bowel movements are timed. It also depends on whether or not you like/mind poop on your cock or seeing it on your partners cock or feeling your cock in it/rubbing/pushing on it during sex or feeling your partners cock manipulating it within you during sex. We just have sex whenever we want. If there is a turd in there, it just adds to the sensation; so it's a none-issue for us.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:46 am

One would assume that right after pooping is a good time, but it’s actually the moment that there are leftovers in the rectum.

That being said, we assfuck anytime a day. Mostly she uses a douche beforehand, but even if she didn’t we enjoy anal anyway.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:05 am

The best time for anal sex is whenever you want it. My wife prefers to be clean but there are times when we just want to fuck and do it without any prep. When you play in a dirt box you’re going to encounter some dirt.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:19 pm

My girl is concerned about this so she always cleans just before the fun begins. Years ago she would bathe but now it is just a quick shower. No time of day per se, just the regular procedure.
Like many women I suspect, she is concerned about "residue", which does not concern me at all. As long as she offers her beautiful ass, all is well.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:24 pm

LOL I am really in the minority here, the best time for anal is when I REALLY HAVE TO SHIT!!!!
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:23 pm

Anytime you want. It's nearly always empty and clean in the rectum. But I always have a finger up my girls ass before we have sex so I can tell once in a while if she needs the bathroom first.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:05 am

I love anal sex after showering when I've come home from work. I was on nights this week. I messaged my boyfriend telling him I wanted him in in my ass when I get home. He was only too happy to oblige and 2 orgasms gave me a nice sleep.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:32 pm

Anal sex is the best way to round off the day. Since we decided on AO, I love curling up with my boyfriend with him behind me. He gives the best ass massage which really gets me in the mood . I pleasure him for a few minutes then present for him! He then obliges me. :D

Denisamf00

Post by Denisamf00 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

Each body is different, I have my schedule to go to the bathroom, after that I am available to be penetrated, I have rarely had to go to an enema to clean myself, I am usually clean, I have never dirty anyone, my husband tries the anus with fingers before lubricating and starting penetration