Long time Butt Plug wear for improved anal experience?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Ambalam

Long time Butt Plug wear for improved anal experience?

Post by Ambalam » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:53 am

Whenever I have anal sex with my gf I have to really prepare her with some plugs and lots of lube in her ass before she can enjoy sex with me.
Yesterday I just used two fingers and some spit and then fucked her using only my spit as lube. She let me do that but we talked afterwards and she said it hurt her.

Would long time butt plug wear help her in this situation? The goal is to shorten the overall prep time and tools we need to get startet.

Backdoorlover

Re: Long time Butt Plug wear for improved anal experience?

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:22 pm

Use coconut oil instead of spit. Saliva isn’t lasting more then 3 minutes, after that you’re doing dry fuck, which is only for a few.

To make anal enjoyable for her, lube is the main neccessity.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:30 am

I enjoy having a butt plug in as it means I'm ready for anal anytime! I'm not a big fan of lube and if its just my boyfriend I like to use my spit and his precum however I have to be disciplined not to consume it all! When our friends are over its butt plug for most of the day and lashings of lube!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:02 am

I can't help with plugs as no experience there but my girlfriend and I have used only saliva for lube for some time now. We do have to add some more now and again during sex but it works for us.

Is she still new to anal sex? I'd guess your girlfriend isn't getting aroused or relaxed enough before penetration. Try pleasuring her anus with your tongue for a good 15 or 20 minutes first.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:39 am

@Ambalam plugs can help but I’d recommend using lube until she has more anal experience. A good water based lube or coconut oil should work.

If she’s new to anal, I recommend you spend some time pleasuring her hole with tongue, fingers, and small toys.

Even though it’s been years since we started our anal only journey, I still take my time warming her up and penetrating her.

We also use thin neck plugs, but that doesn’t necessarily stretch her open as much as it turns her on.

If you’ve come this far with your girlfriend, you don’t want her to decide she no longer likes anal. Play with and tease her until she insists you fuck her ass. That’s my advice.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:49 am

Okay. I really don’t get this. Please read what the topicstarter writes.

She says his girlfriend needs prep. Then says some day he didn’t prep her, only shoved fingers in and used saliva to fuck her. She ‘let’ him do it but it hurt her afterwards.

Isn’t it extremely clear that this girl is still in the fase that she needs to be lubed up ? I mean, common. It doesn’t matter what your personal preference is. This guy want to know how to make his girlfriend enjoy anal more and it’s not by wearing plugs.

Quiting lube is something you both should decide and absolutely not something he can decide for her. And no, spit doesn’t count as lube. Not even close.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:57 pm

@Backdoorlover if he doesn’t use lube and take a little time to warm her up, he runs the risk of her rejecting anal entirely.

Lube is a must for those new to anal. Even after years of anal only, we still take the time to enjoy a little anal play.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:15 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:57 pm
@Backdoorlover if he doesn’t use lube and take a little time to warm her up, he runs the risk of her rejecting anal entirely.

Lube is a must for those new to anal. Even after years of anal only, we still take the time to enjoy a little anal play.

Totally agree with this. When we keep our lover's needs in mind, the returns are many. Patience and lube is just one example...

We experimented with many different lubes (coconut oil turned out to be the most versatile for us) but it really is about being conscientious.