The importance of lube

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Backdoorlover

The importance of lube

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:17 am

I can’t stress this enough.

Although my girlfriend can assfuck dry, we still apply coconut oil. Sometimes after a few minutes of dry fucking, somethimes before entering. And yes, it happens that we fuck for 30 mins without lube if her ass is getting all “buttery”.

But I see too many posts of men who seem to assume spit should suffice for a good assfuck. This is maybe true for experienced women who have the ability to relex their asshole. But please, never push thing onto any receiver.

My woman loves having her asshole fucked. I could assfuck her 3 times a day if I wanted to. Still she needs lube in most situations because if feels more comfortable and makes her edging last forever.

Lately I get the impression too many men assume using spit is cool or something. Spit lasts about 3 minutes. But if you use coconut oil and it get a bit dryer, adding spit gets it sliding again.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ChrisW

Re: The importance of lube

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:26 am

Works for us. I don't think it's cool but we used various kinds before, then over time when we found we didn't have anything to hand we used saliva and on balance (you need to reapply) didn't think it was worth the extra time or investment. But I'm all for whatever works for each couple. Lube of whatever kind is essential and no way can you go in dry.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:08 am

Guys, it's really dependant on the girl ... I NEVER, NEVER use lube when getting my ass fucked, and no, I am not talking about my shit being the lube - even when I am not "full of shit", I don't ever use lube, because I am naturally moist down there very easily. A bit of saliva does the trick every time, whether it's my own from ATM or the guy's.

BUT never assume that's the same for everyone, I totally understand that many, many girls actually need lube in order not to have a painful experience getting their asses fucked, and you have to respect that of course! Nothing worse than ass pain. I'm just saying that everyone's different, and for the many men on this forum, don't make assumptions for others only based on your own wife / gf / mistress / whore.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 am

Each to their own I guess but I prefer not to use lube. The combination of precum form my boyfriend's cock, spit and my pussy juices does the job for me

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:14 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 am
Each to their own I guess but I prefer not to use lube. The combination of precum form my boyfriend's cock, spit and my pussy juices does the job for me

100%
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:43 am

Lubrication during anal is a personal preference. When we first started anal sex, we used a ton of lube. I even bought a lube shooter (like a syringe) and squeezed lube into her ass.

It helped in the beginning but we quickly learned too much lube mutes the feeling that makes anal sex pleasurable. First, we discovered silicone lubes virtually eliminate all sensation. Water based lube was our go to for several years.

We also discovered her rectum produces a jelly like substance that provides lubrication once I’ve fully penetrated her ass. It’s very slick like a thick saliva. I can feel the moisture with my fingers when I insert them in her ass. This moisture is what @gapingamy describes.

As we honed our anal skills, I used only saliva to help me during initial penetration. Once I’m fully inside nothing more is needed. More recently, I penetrate her ass with no saliva. It’s a struggle but we both enjoy the “dance”. She spreads her ass cheeks and I slowly inch my way inside. It takes time but it’s very erotic as she pushes out hard to take me as I gradually thrust until I’m entirely in her ass.

As I’ve said many times before, anal sex is a learned skill and after years of anal only, we still discover new things that make it even better. Lube is probably essential for those new to anal but definitely optional for those with experience.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:54 pm

We always use coconut oil and a plug for warm up, and then used to use more oil before penetration, but over time have found this second application unnecessary.
It is my understanding the rectum does have a mucous but the anus does not, so a bit in the beginning helps.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:47 am

We have used many different lubes over the years, but we do tend to just use spit now, we both prefer it, but that is many year of anal down the line.
I occasionally use silicone - it makes me last a very long time. we have used coconut and Shea butter, they are good for a back rub and then move on to sex using the coconut or shea butter as lube

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:02 am

I hope we don't kick off a lube war. People can get very passionate about their lubes being the "one, true lube" :lol:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:27 am

I used silicone. Didn’t like it. Too sticky

Then moved to water based. Very good but I think there is some alcohol in it cause it can sting the asshole.

The switch to coconut oil came because my girlfriend had it in her kitchen. We tried it soon in and never looked back.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥