Anal as first time sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
PanHedon

Anal as first time sex

Post by PanHedon » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:04 pm

Hi. I mean, like if I am dating a girl, and the first time we have sex, we go straight to anal, do you have experience doing this??
At the moment I fell that I enjoy vaginal just as much as anal, but I get really frustrated if I can do anal, the experience fell very incomplete.
Just as extra info, the girl I am currently dating, is a long time friend, she is super hot, but a bit prudish it seems, we have not even kissed yet, how ever thing are getting warmer, and often times it happens to me, that I succesfully seduce a girl, and get kind of perplexed by my success.
With other girls, I got so focussed on perfoming anulingus on them, that it was almost obvious that I would try anal penetration as soon as possible, they ended up shaking with pleasure and craving it, but yhose girls were far more sexually experienced than this girl.
I know that as long as a girl feels, safe, confortable, higly attracted and extremley aroused, nothing is off limits, how ever any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TelJ2003

Re: Anal as first time sex

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:59 am

Hi ya. Reding your post my gut says you might need to take it slowly, particularly if you have not even kissed yet. I had my first AO relationship at the age of 17 which gave insight into some of the pleasures of anal. I've been with my new boyfriend for 8 months. The 1st 6 months were mainly oral sex which I loved but as our relationship developed I wanted more. I remembered enjoying anal in my late teens and wanted to explore it with my boyfriend. He was initially ambivalent and worried it might injure me. I reassured him and we took it slowly as he had never done anal before. 2 months later we are having anal sex on a regular basis and have been joined by 4 friends who, like us are in the early stages of their AO adventure. We've had some amazing experiences together and our learning together has taken our anal sex to places we never could have imagined. My advice would be not to rush things and hopefully you and your partner will achieve your anal goals.

PanHedon

Post by PanHedon » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:56 am

Thank you so much!!, I also help her with her workout routine, so I feel so Lucky, that her ass is getting even more juicy, big temptation but worh the wait 100%.
I was planing to not have vaginal intercourse at first, just fingering and oral, then rim Jobs, do you think that gentle anal fingerig could be pleasurable for a first time?? Like just to let her experience that it is actually enjoyable??

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:14 pm

Pan,
Please, please read through this forum; it is how we all learn.
Yes, go VERY slow and tease her in all ways, including her ass, and you will be rewarded.

sana

Post by sana » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am

I was talking about first times with another member earlier.
It sounds like she is the kind of girl that would save herself for someone special?
Has she had sex before? I mean vaginal?

This type of girl may be more likely to do anal with you.. if she is, you are very lucky because if she agrees it will be for intimacy and sharing. Not so much for pleasure and self enjoyment.

(What she doesn't understand is that by giving herself anally for this reason she will be more bonded to you long term compared to if you hadnvaginal sex) You need to be aware of this point as well.. but I hope you don't misuse it.

On the other hand. You may need to wait it out for a long time before she does this. So please be slow with her and take your time with intimacy.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:30 am

Wow first date! I've been with my boyfriend 18 months!! Our first date was a blow job for him while he was driving me home. I was living with my parents and my Dad had his stopwatch on for me walking through the front door. Full on sex or anal were not possible so a quick nosh in the car was the only option. I had a rather hot curry so his cum was yummy and eased the heat at the back of my throat! I don't think I would have gone for anal even if it was a possibility. Once I trusted him I was willing to have him in my ass!