Perfect positions for beginners

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
aNewFrivolity

Perfect positions for beginners

Post by aNewFrivolity » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:48 am

Let's gather some knowledge!
What three positions would you recommend for beginners in anal play and why?

Colt1911

Re: Perfect positions for beginners

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:04 pm

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:48 am

We’ve experimented with many different positions and use the same three we tried in the beginning:

Her laying at the corner of the bed on her back and me standing

Her bent over standing and me taking her from behind

Her kneeling on a sofa or chair with me standing

For women who want to control the depth of penetration, the woman on top in cowgirl position might work best. Some people use the spoon position.

Whatever position communication and honoring whatever depth and speed she’s comfortable with are key.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:39 pm

I see no use in 3 positions, cause to me one position is the best to START assfucking.

Her on her back with legs folded back.

Why ? Cause of eye contact. Because of the view on eachother, seeing eachothers facial expressions, also seeing if she isn’t comfortable. She can also easily play with her clit, if it eases her mind of if it adds to the experience.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:45 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:39 pm
I see no use in 3 positions, cause to me one position is the best to START assfucking.

Her on her back with legs folded back.

Why ? Cause of eye contact. Because of the view on eachother, seeing eachothers facial expressions, also seeing if she isn’t comfortable. She can also easily play with her clit, if it eases her mind of if it adds to the experience.

I really like this position, too, especially for first-timers or when I'm with a new partner! The eye contact is amazing, and you can instantly tell if something is wrong.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:47 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:04 pm
aNewFrivolity wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:48 am

We’ve experimented with many different positions and use the same three we tried in the beginning:

Her laying at the corner of the bed on her back and me standing

Her bent over standing and me taking her from behind

Her kneeling on a sofa or chair with me standing

For women who want to control the depth of penetration, the woman on top in cowgirl position might work best. Some people use the spoon position.

Whatever position communication and honoring whatever depth and speed she’s comfortable with are key.

Oh, I'll have to try some of these! I sometimes never managed to find a partner though with whom I could do it standing up. There was always a size difference of one sort or another so it didn't work.

Marc12

Post by Marc12 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:14 am

I find that sometimes for women who just started anal from behind can be uncomfortable. I prefer cowgirl or as it was said with the girl on her back and her legs up. I've tested and it is so good !
Check out my website

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:07 am

Like many people have previously said, our favourite position is me on the side of the bed, on my back with my legs back towards my shoulders. He is standing and he enters my ass that way. I love that I can see his face and he can see mine. Its very intimate and is means that we can communicate and slightly move to get the best position. I don't like cum in my ass so I can see when he is about to cum and get ready for my reward!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:49 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:07 am
Like many people have previously said, our favourite position is me on the side of the bed, on my back with my legs back towards my shoulders. He is standing and he enters my ass that way. I love that I can see his face and he can see mine. Its very intimate and is means that we can communicate and slightly move to get the best position. I don't like cum in my ass so I can see when he is about to cum and get ready for my reward!!

She doesn’t squirt as much as she did when we started anal, but when she squirts on her back I feel my cock get warm and it provides instant lubrication. It’s like an automatic lube dispenser. We use the corner of the bed with her ass hanging over so I can get even deeper than the side of the bed. I love watching her cum. Best position for anal in my opinion.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 am

I love that position too. It is best for double anal which is best of all! I like getting fucked doggy style because it means I get my hair pulled. Ride me cowboy!

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:58 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 am
I love that position too. It is best for double anal which is best of all! I like getting fucked doggy style because it means I get my hair pulled. Ride me cowboy!

Oh yes, doggy is perfect, too, though not necessarily for beginners. But I love taking my partners anally like that as well, once they're ready you can really ram it in. My gf loves it, too, as she prefers really hard anal.