Meeting people interested in an anal only relationship

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
blizzak

Re: Meeting people interested in an anal only relationship

Post by blizzak » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:54 pm

As mentioned before its the whole concept of its wrong... As I stated my fiance loves it but is hesitant for it AO.... I'm hoping this blog/forum grows a bit so I can show her that many people live this amazing lifestyle

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 am

blizzak, you know that she loves anal sex so that is one less thing to worry about. You've identified one other thing that will help: seeing that AO is something done by other people. It is a normal human behaviour, not wanting to stand out or be different.

Don't worry, I'm sure it will come. Just keep reiterating (without making her feel pressured) how important it is to you (which of course isn't lying because it is) and try and keep her thinking about the positive aspects.

You need to keep communicating with her in a calm and reasonable way; see if you can extract from her the reason or fear she has of committing to this.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:45 pm

More than being interested in AO, the problem is to be interested in anal.
I've always feared to fall in love with a girl who would never consider anal in any way.
And that's what I am living for now.
I would like her to understand that vaginal sex is like chastity for me: I have little orgasms... Sex have become tasteless. And she can not understand.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 am

That makes me very sad to hear French Lover :(

Does that mean that anal just doesn't happen at all? I think if you are both in love then there should be some compromises. Dare I say it, if one of you is not having your needs met then perhaps it is not meant to last? Of course she has the right to say no, but she is then denying you also by making that choice. Neither of you win in this situation.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

prettypink wrote:Neither of you win in this situation.

She does. If she accepts anal sex without any desire for it, she would lose. So basically, I can't say I don't understand her point of view. She just doesn't understand mine.

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 am

Greetings from Spain, Europe.
It´s been a great and lucky surprise to meet this group, as I´m interested in AO lifestyle. Unfortunately, i don´t see many spaniards into this. It would be nice to find people with the same interest in Europe, to share experiences.
I´ve had A sex with all my GFs, but finding a woman to understand this as a lifestyle seems a bit difficult.

I really thought I was a weird guy because I had thought about an AO relationship since I was in my 20´s. It´s really really grateful to feel I´m not alone.
Hugs

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

French Lover wrote:More than being interested in AO, the problem is to be interested in anal.
I've always feared to fall in love with a girl who would never consider anal in any way.
And that's what I am living for now.
I would like her to understand that vaginal sex is like chastity for me: I have little orgasms... Sex have become tasteless. And she can not understand.

If she really fall in love... she will accept this. Sincerely I have never found a girl who... doesn´t accept my "strange" way to see anal sex. It´s like sharing any passion in your life, if you are passionated enough, passion becomes contagious.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Greetings fascinum!

I think we are all pleased to find this group. I'm sure there is no reason why Spanish people will be any different; many people from all over the world also have trouble finding a partner for AO. But I do believe with the times changing and people will find it a little easier in the future.

It can be a long road, but with the right partner and with patience and in small steps, you can get there. The obstacles are all in the mind.

Like you, many of us started out thinking we were 'weird', thinking about AO for years without knowing there were others. My own theory is it is something like sexual orientation, where the inclination is innate, though I'm sure some also 'choose', and this is equally valid.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:06 pm

fascinum wrote:
French Lover wrote:passion becomes contagious.

If she was into SM, I am not I could get into this... So basically we all have limit. I can understand her limit is there.
She accepted to try. Once. It didn't work, and she prefers to quit trying. That's her choice, and even with my long-time effort (we're together since 4 years), I couldn't convince her to make another try.

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 am

French Lover wrote:
fascinum wrote:
French Lover wrote:passion becomes contagious.

If she was into SM, I am not I could get into this... So basically we all have limit. I can understand her limit is there.
She accepted to try. Once. It didn't work, and she prefers to quit trying. That's her choice, and even with my long-time effort (we're together since 4 years), I couldn't convince her to make another try.

So no anal sex at all? Will she allow you at least to touch or lick her anus? If you pardon me, that sounds uncompromising and unreasonable. After all, (I assume) you don't like vaginal sex so much yet you do it...

I fully agree with what you've written about the relationship cannot be just about the sex, but neither can it work without both finding some comfort in the physical side,