Meeting people interested in an anal only relationship

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
marcus

Re: Meeting women interested in an anal only relationship

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:28 pm

myttia wrote:
anallova wrote: She had perved on her best friend get her ass destroyed by a huge cock. It was the visual appeal that got to her (as she later on told me).

Can you elaborate on this? Her friend talked to her about it, or showed her (you said it was visual)?

This thread keeps drifting off course... :cry:

Oh well. If you can't beat em'...

As a man I've always considered anal to be more 'visually appealing' (I'm not really excited or turned on by images of vaginal sex). I wasn't aware that women may feel the same way. Still 'destroyed' by cock? Wouldn't that be a turn-off? Or is it meant another way?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Meeting people interested in an anal only relationship

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 am

I truly believe almost any woman can enjoy anal sex if it's introduced properly.

When first married, my cock slipped (no, it wasn't intentional). I drove my cock balls deep into my wife's ass. She immediately screamed and must have cried for 30 minutes. I can remember her saying she can't understand how anyone could enjoy anal sex, and that she would never have anal sex. Within about a year, she wanted it in her ass every time. Now my wife has had far more anal sex then vaginal and says the same thing about vaginal sex that she did about anal, "Why would I ever want to do that again?"

I think the key is a relationship of trust. Beyond that, there's positive reinforcement, a key component most often overlooked by those attempting to teach others how to introduce anal sex into their relationship. With these two things, I believe almost any woman can come to love anal sex.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:I truly believe almost any woman can enjoy anal sex if it's introduced properly.

That is something I also believe. Obviously many women are still getting a bad introduction.
LuvMyWifesAss wrote: I think the key is a relationship of trust. Beyond that, there's positive reinforcement, a key component most often overlooked by those attempting to teach others how to introduce anal sex into their relationship. With these two things, I believe almost any woman can come to love anal sex.

Trust is important, yes. But most people in committed long-term relationships believe there is trust, otherwise they wouldn't be in it.

I'm interested in your second point. Do you meanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinforcement ?

myttia

Re: Meeting women interested in an anal only relationship

Post by myttia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

marcus wrote: As a man I've always considered anal to be more 'visually appealing' (I'm not really excited or turned on by images of vaginal sex). I wasn't aware that women may feel the same way. Still 'destroyed' by cock? Wouldn't that be a turn-off? Or is it meant another way?

Well, all puffy and obviously well-loved. I think thats kinda hot too. Destroyed might be too strong a word, but 'well used by a large boy' kinda makes me moist to think about! :)

Jizzmouth

Post by Jizzmouth » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 am

its easyer for me to talk to guys online

jizzmouth
Attachments
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (15.98 KiB) Viewed 12045 times
Jizzmouth in euless tx

justice

Post by justice » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:54 am

I have a unique ability to get girls to try anal, many times even the first time we have sex. The key is verbal. Once you have started, and they are hot, tel them they are dirty get a little rough. Hands lightly around there neck as if to choke. A little hair pulling. Once they talk back and get into it, they start playing the role. If they are missionary drop down and kick there pussy and dip down to there asshole. Even if they flinch tell them they are your dirty girl and that they liked there ass licked. If they are playing the part they will go along with it. Get them on there side, almost spooning, leg spread a bit....Fucking there pussy and rubbing clit. Hands around her neck whisper things In her ear. Eventually pull out and start rubbing against her ass. Lots of spit. Tell her your just going to rub it on the outside to ease her aprehension. As you rub her pussy and she starts to cum press slightly harder. Eventually as she starts to cum she will press, she will over time have relaxed more and more till she accepts you in. Dont move out of that position! She's comfortable there make sure as you fuck her ass, that you get her to cum again ! After that she will understand the orgasm is the most important part.

Oldmanwebster

Post by Oldmanwebster » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:20 pm

I want to be AO but my wife can't really do anal anymore due to medical conditions. We used to do anal all the time but now only once in a blue moon. I'd really like to be AO. Are there any women out there who are AO?

Sarah1981

Post by Sarah1981 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:06 am

justice wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:54 am
I have a unique ability to get girls to try anal, many times even the first time we have sex. The key is verbal. Once you have started, and they are hot, tel them they are dirty get a little rough. Hands lightly around there neck as if to choke. A little hair pulling. Once they talk back and get into it, they start playing the role. If they are missionary drop down and kick there pussy and dip down to there asshole. Even if they flinch tell them they are your dirty girl and that they liked there ass licked. If they are playing the part they will go along with it. Get them on there side, almost spooning, leg spread a bit....Fucking there pussy and rubbing clit. Hands around her neck whisper things In her ear. Eventually pull out and start rubbing against her ass. Lots of spit. Tell her your just going to rub it on the outside to ease her aprehension. As you rub her pussy and she starts to cum press slightly harder. Eventually as she starts to cum she will press, she will over time have relaxed more and more till she accepts you in. Dont move out of that position! She's comfortable there make sure as you fuck her ass, that you get her to cum again ! After that she will understand the orgasm is the most important part.

I HATE this. First off, when I was dating it was so irritating having to tell men up front “I dont like violence during sex.” Don’t pull my hair, slap me, hurt me for your pleasure or try to choke me. Every time a guy tried to penetrate me anally in college without talking to me about it first I’d get up and stop the encounter immediately. (It happened three times). There was one guy I seriously considered reporting to the police when he tried to hold me down and push it in my ass. I screamed, “Don’t rape me!” And he stopped in his tracks. I do t think he was used to hearing a woman respond like that. Probably anally raped a lot of women — which is why so many women hate anal.

My husband and I aren’t AO but increase the frequency in small steps. I enjoy it more than he does. My advice if you will only do anal is to be upfront about it. Tell her by your 2-3 date.

The problem you’re going to run into is that most women who want to do AO while dating are rare. Someone here has a fantastic post about how it unfolds in long term relationships and how trust is key.

I do think most women would really enjoy it, but most of us have violent encounters with men during sex. Selfish one-sided sex where our preferences aren’t considered or cared about at all when we’re dating. It’s centered around his orgasm.

Anal sex is a final step in a progression of steps if you do it right, and should always be in the control of the woman to help her feel safe and comfortable early on. That’s how you get her to like it and enjoy it. It feels good, so that part will come. And if you continue to focus on her enjoyment of it i think it’s only natural that she would move in that direction too at some point. But, sex involves two people - so it can’t just be about your preferences when you’re with someone. It just doesn’t work that way. That’s why I’d suggest you just be upfront and see if she enjoys the lifestyle too.

Sarah1981

Post by Sarah1981 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:02 am

fascinum wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:18 am
French Lover wrote:
fascinum wrote:

If she was into SM, I am not I could get into this... So basically we all have limit. I can understand her limit is there.
She accepted to try. Once. It didn't work, and she prefers to quit trying. That's her choice, and even with my long-time effort (we're together since 4 years), I couldn't convince her to make another try.

I agree Marcus. I can not believe she has refused even a second try during 4 full years.
Try a game. Try to seduce her like if you both were in a romantic first-date... A romantic dinner, some candles, flowers. Reserve the motivation of the dinner for the conversation... probably she will laugh about your strange way to ask her for Anal, so similar to ask her for marriage. But maybe she will try....
Humor, charm and Seduction are the only key.

I think most men completely screw up when they immediately ask a woman for anal sex whose never tried it. Or just go right for PIA and think that’s a brilliant idea. You’re setting both of you up for a no and a bad experience. That’s the LAST step in a series of steps to get there.

First she has to see if she even likes being touched on her anus. You should NEVER try to penetrate her until she’s ready which might take some time. Rim her, circle her anus and get her comfortable being touched there WITHOUT PRESSURE TO BE PENETRATED.

Then you gently ask to insert a finger and tell her you’ll only go in as fas as she wants. You need to make it obvious that you care about her experience and pleasure too. That’s what makes us feel safe to try it. That we know you’ll stop if something hurts and that you’re not so obsessed with shoving it in our ass that you’ll ignore us if we say stop or are crying.

It took me four months of anal training to be able to take my husband all the way, and it hurt at times while stretching the first sphincter. The only reason I pressed on was because I loved anal play and was pretty confident I’d probably enjoy anal sex. On our first try I had full control. My husband just sat there and let me slide down him to control the speed and depth and it was just what I needed.

It still took us several months to get into a good rhythm with it. When you’re in a relationship with a man and you have safety and trust, you’ll try just about anything. There are very few things I’d say no to my husband to try if he wanted, but it’s because I know he cares more about me then what he gets to do to my body.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:36 pm

Sarah1981 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:02 am
fascinum wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:18 am
French Lover wrote: If she was into SM, I am not I could get into this... So basically we all have limit. I can understand her limit is there.
She accepted to try. Once. It didn't work, and she prefers to quit trying. That's her choice, and even with my long-time effort (we're together since 4 years), I couldn't convince her to make another try.

I agree Marcus. I can not believe she has refused even a second try during 4 full years.
Try a game. Try to seduce her like if you both were in a romantic first-date... A romantic dinner, some candles, flowers. Reserve the motivation of the dinner for the conversation... probably she will laugh about your strange way to ask her for Anal, so similar to ask her for marriage. But maybe she will try....
Humor, charm and Seduction are the only key.

I think most men completely screw up when they immediately ask a woman for anal sex whose never tried it. Or just go right for PIA and think that’s a brilliant idea. You’re setting both of you up for a no and a bad experience. That’s the LAST step in a series of steps to get there.

First she has to see if she even likes being touched on her anus. You should NEVER try to penetrate her until she’s ready which might take some time. Rim her, circle her anus and get her comfortable being touched there WITHOUT PRESSURE TO BE PENETRATED.

Then you gently ask to insert a finger and tell her you’ll only go in as fas as she wants. You need to make it obvious that you care about her experience and pleasure too. That’s what makes us feel safe to try it. That we know you’ll stop if something hurts and that you’re not so obsessed with shoving it in our ass that you’ll ignore us if we say stop or are crying.

It took me four months of anal training to be able to take my husband all the way, and it hurt at times while stretching the first sphincter. The only reason I pressed on was because I loved anal play and was pretty confident I’d probably enjoy anal sex. On our first try I had full control. My husband just sat there and let me slide down him to control the speed and depth and it was just what I needed.

It still took us several months to get into a good rhythm with it. When you’re in a relationship with a man and you have safety and trust, you’ll try just about anything. There are very few things I’d say no to my husband to try if he wanted, but it’s because I know he cares more about me then what he gets to do to my body.

Maybe I’m different, but I’m much more turned on knowing my wife experiences pleasure. After decades of anal play (and hormone therapy to improve her libido) I was able to penetrate her ass. It takes patience and responding and adjusting to the feedback she provides. Even angles matter, with some being more comfortable for her than others.

If my wife was laying there like a wet rag while having anal sex I might as well have sex with my hand since I get zero feedback from my hand when masturbating. The reason I prefer sex with my wife instead of my hand is because it turns ME on to know I’m turning HER on. You’ll have to take my word for it, but my orgasms are so much better when she experiences anal pleasure and anal orgasm. I enjoy making my wife orgasm. It’s very empowering.

It took me 36+ years of marriage before I was able to enjoy anal penetration with my wife. Talk about patience! On the other hand, it was well worth the wait. She wants nothing but anal sex anymore. If you don’t believe me, listen to what @Sarah1981 has to say. I’m always willing to share my experiences and advice. I have no question women can learn to enjoy anal sex with the right approach and communication.