After sex...

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
French Lover

Re: After sex...

Post by French Lover » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Well I use to have an anal trainee for whom I never cumed into her ass. Always in her mouth. I strongly prefer to come in mouth and have my sperm swallowed. I don't think she had any trouble you described. But maybe she used to hide it from me.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 pm

French Lover wrote:Well I use to have an anal trainee for whom I never cumed into her ass. Always in her mouth. I strongly prefer to come in mouth and have my sperm swallowed. I don't think she had any trouble you described. But maybe she used to hide it from me.

Well why would she have that problem if you go and cum in her mouth instead of her ass? But cumming in her ass is one of the best things about it so i don't know why you'd do that anyway.

CumInAssOnly

Post by CumInAssOnly » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 pm

My wife has never complained about leaking, and I only ever come in her ass (hence my username). The average ejaculate is only 1 to 3 milliliters which isn't really much fluid, and if you ejaculate deep then it shouldn't leak out unless she pushes. One of the functions of the bowel is to absorb excess water.

I think what affects my wife more is the lube. If anything I go overboard on the lube because I want it to be comfortable for her. But after the deed she does have a lot of extra slipperiness right at her entrance. She says it takes a couple of hours for that lubed up feeling to go away.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 pm

CumInAssOnly wrote:My wife has never complained about leaking, and I only ever come in her ass.

My girlfriend doesn't leak. There is no leaking. Zero leakage. I never mentioned any leaks. None.

The problem is quite a different one to leaking.

CumInAssOnly

Post by CumInAssOnly » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Robert wrote:The problem is quite a different one to leaking.

Ok I see, you're talking about lingering discomfort or "urgency". My wife does say it takes her a while to return to normal, however she has never complained about diarrhea, urgency, or any similar discomfort. Maybe she's just a trooper about it.

Are you guys doing enemas before sex? We started out doing them, then stopped because we found that all that water inside was causing the kinds of symptoms you describe.

analonlygirl

Post by analonlygirl » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 am

Don't really have any advice or anything.. but my BF always ejaculates inside me and after he pulls out I keep my ass up so to speak, while he lays out a towel, and I'll be on my back and push his load out onto the towel while we cuddle and kiss. For me that's a part of the sex because I like the feeling of doing it. I've never had any problems like mentioned. I'm always really regular with my BM's and don't notice any difference in that after sex at any time

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 am

We've never done enemas for anal, for other reasons, but not to have anal sex. No other special preparations. Similar to what AOgirl said, other than a towel or plenty of wipes on hand. My GF always wants to push out after I've cum in her, she loves the feeling.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 am

French Lover wrote:Well I use to have an anal trainee for whom I never cumed into her ass. Always in her mouth. I strongly prefer to come in mouth and have my sperm swallowed. I don't think she had any trouble you described. But maybe she used to hide it from me.

Have to come pretty deep to make sure it gets into the colon - don't think the sigmoid is always open during anal - need a large long guy and to squat over him (with knees to chest) to get actual penetration there (and for that I clean myself out a bit, but feels amazing :)

If we're out of the house being naughty for a quickie, we just do what French Lover does - turn around and take him in my mouth :) No evidence remains (except a warm glow :)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:50 pm

myttia wrote: Have to come pretty deep to make sure it gets into the colon - don't think the sigmoid is always open during anal - need a large long guy and to squat over him (with knees to chest) to get actual penetration there (and for that I clean myself out a bit, but feels amazing :)

Hi myttia, you don't even have to go so far to get to the colon. There are valves at the end of the rectum and in my gf they are only a few 4-5 inches inside so I always get the head of my penis through them every time we have sex. You just have to know what it is when you feel it and everything lined up just right, then you push through. It feels great and my gf loves it too. When she has an orgasm her rectum shortens making it even easier to do. The benefit is they kind of close when you pull out keeping the ejaculate inside.

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 pm

taylork wrote: Hi myttia, you don't even have to go so far to get to the colon. There are valves at the end of the rectum and in my gf they are only a few 4-5 inches inside so I always get the head of my penis through them every time we have sex. You just have to know what it is when you feel it and everything lined up just right, then you push through. It feels great and my gf loves it too. When she has an orgasm her rectum shortens making it even easier to do. The benefit is they kind of close when you pull out keeping the ejaculate inside.

Any special position required to get the right angle, etc? Squatting over you with her knees to chest or something, or maybe on her side (knees to chest?)