Achieving anal only orgasms

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Amy1234

Re: Achieving anal only orgasms

Post by Amy1234 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:05 pm

My legs start shaking and i feel it through my whole body, It happens that way about 60% of the time we do it, My guy says when my legs shake he knows he is hittin it right lol, I have not had vaginal sex so i cant say what the difference would be..
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:37 am

Chris is quite wrong and what he's saying goes against the actual experiences of many people and he's the one perpetuating myths. Scientists and sex researchers have isolated many completely different nerve pathways that can all lead to orgasm by themselves.
Last edited by aoeu on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 am, edited 5 times in total.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Science can only give a limited account on the truth of the matters. The problem arises when it thinks it provides the whole account, everything else being gibberish (and that usually occurs, unfortunately).

Orgasm is, first and foremost, a concept. Being so, it is not an unified or "hierachyied" one, and that means that given different domains of analysis, no account on the orgasm experience takes precedence over any other. Since there has never been other established criteria besides the scientific ones (at least not directly) so as to have a more complete, integrated and wholesome account of this concept, much confusion and fighting ensues.

The general scientific trend to link everything to the clitoris is not new nor correct. It only shows the limitations and biases (technological and moral ones) that scientists take for granted without second thought when entering their inputs. Without extending this much further and to prevent me from running the risk to sound pedantic (giving scientific and psychoanalytic accounts on the history of sexuality and its huge missteps, for there are many) there's a neat book by psychiatrist Thomas Szasz called Sex: Facts, Frauds and Follies which might give food for thought for everyone here (at the forum, not necessarily about this topic). :)

Now... I'm going to try giving a very general humanistic account of the sexual encounter (as best as my possibilities allow me and without digging too much into detail), along with some of my own experiences; hopefully that might help not only starglow but also others in similar predicaments.

When two people engage in sexual intercourse, they are not simply lending parts of each other (the man, an appendix, the woman, a hole) in order to grind them against each other and achieve sensorial pleasure. This is why objects for masturbation or even masturbation itself can only have the same "effect" on considerably perverted people (I'm using perversion here in the sense of being the objectification of a person, not in the sense of 'kinkiness'). The outcome, however, is much poorer to those people than to those who know the difference between a man and a carrot, between a woman and an inflatable doll. Allow me to take a stab nailing: science doesn't take those essential differences into account, usually treating everyone as automata subjected and responding purely to outside electrical stimuli. Moving on. When two people engage in sexual intercourse the whole of one person is being drawn to and into the other in a very deep and soulful way. It is not a connecting of parts but rather a connection of spirits, and women usually understand this better than most men. The very root of "sexual pleasure" or, better yet, the capability of lovemaking to be transcendent lies within the very ability to connect with the other, be the other and through the other. When there's a need to masturbate there is necessarily a disconnection, however short it might be, with the other and into the necessity of interpreting the experience as means to an end (utilitarian view of lovemaking; sex --> "orgasm"), not as an end in itself.

Taking everything into consideration, my best advice from the heart is for you to try to enjoy your moments of lovemaking the best you can without worrying at all with the need of cumming. Always remember that when you say "I'm too dependant on clitorial stimulation to achieve orgasm through other means" you might be biasing yourself and assuming that every type and kind of orgasm will be and feel like the clitorial one you know (you also assume to know what "orgasm" is/means, which is a very difficult experience to summarize so succinctly). That "obsessive" focusing might be preventing you from experiencing other feelings and sensations since you'll be always relating, comparing and searching for the same feelings (and experience) you have when you have your "clitorial orgasms". You also might end up objectifying your partner since you'll might be only looking for him to make you cum, not for you both to make love; it's a subtle difference but a paramount one. If the ride is enjoyable there's no need to stop or look for an end. ;)

I have a personal story shared here: From "anorgasmia" to pure bliss ; you might want to read it, it might inspire you a big deal. :lol: There are many other personal accounts and opinions I could make on the matter, but I feel this has gone lengthy enough.

Best of luck :)