Achieving anal only orgasms

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
starglow

Achieving anal only orgasms

Post by starglow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 am

Knowing that there are women who can come from being fucked in the ass alone makes me very jealous. I wish I was able to do that! I've been reading a bit about the theory, but I'm too dependant on clitorial stimulation to achieve orgasm through other means. I'm really eager to try, though.

What would you guys say is the best way to go about this? I asked on the blog, and got this reply:
orangestarglow asked: "I want to train myself to come through anal only. I'm happy with my clitoris, but coming from anal only sounds hot as fuck, and i'd like to see if i can do it. Right now penetration doesn't give me enough pleasure to get there, though, but I was wondering if doing penetration *after* a long session of clitorial "edging" (keeping myself at the edge of orgasm) would make my clit, labia and surrounding area "tender" enough that anal would make me come. I don't know if that counts as AO though..."

That approach is certainly a possibility to try and train yourself, and I think it’s worth trying. It’s not really an anal only orgasm, but since the point is using it to learn to have an anal only orgasm, I think it fits within the general anal only lifestyle. It seems plausible that it might work.

For many, the approach they have to use to reach anal only orgasm is to abstain from clitoral and vaginal stimulation *entirely* and only have frequent anal sex. This can take months for some, but something about being really horny and being unable to get pleasure any other way can trigger the ability to cum from anal.

Now, you don’t have to jump straight in to cutting yourself off from all clitoral stimulation long term—it’s good to ease into these sorts of things and start small. Try going a week without playing with your clit and see what happens when you have anal. If you can’t go any longer without release, do a reset, otherwise go for another week, and so on. It can be frustrating and it can take time, but people have reported success with this approach.

Good luck!

I think that would be a good way to start, but I'm willing to hear other ideas and past experiences.

marcus

Re: Achieving anal only orgasms

Post by marcus » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 pm

From what I understand the above method, by withdrawing other stimulation, can work. But you need to also understand that not every woman can achieve an anal only orgasm - it all depends on the individual, her anatomy and responses.

My wife and I have been having anal for years, anal only for a good few now, but she's never really had a complete anal orgasm, though she can get close. She still requires clitoral stimulation for a reliable orgasm and she enjoys that enough that we've never pursued the purely anal one. From my own totally male point of view (and given I'm pretty much uninterested in the whole female genitalia) I'd love it if she could just cum from the anal alone, but realistically I don't think it's going to happen.

However, it may well work for you so don't be discouraged. Hopefully, someone with more experience in getting there will come along to help you.

starglow

Post by starglow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Yes, I understand that, I'm not goin to stress over it if I can't do it. But if there's a remote chance that I can, I want to try it!

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 pm

My wife can orgasm from anal sex without any other stimulation. During vaginal sex she needs clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. She says that she is much more sensitive in the anal area, and that it has been that way since her first childbirth, where she suffered a lot of damage down there.
I think the ability to have an orgasm from anal sex only depends on how your nerves are "wired", and it may not be possible for everyone.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm

How you're wired can definitely make it easier one way or the other, but orgasm is largely a mental thing, and it has definitely been possible for some people to train themselves to orgasm anally when they were not able to "by default" (as it were).

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

analsexonly wrote:How you're wired can definitely make it easier one way or the other, but orgasm is largely a mental thing, and it has definitely been possible for some people to train themselves to orgasm anally when they were not able to "by default" (as it were).

What kind of training do you suggest? I can come sometimes, like one in 5 times, but not always, and Id like to be able to without touching my clit.

Meditation? going cold turkey on the clit? Hypnotism? :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 pm

There hasn't been a good overview on the subject I've ever seen—it would be great if people who have been able to learn to orgasm anally would chime in here—but cold turkey on the clit seems to be what people generally recommend, the idea being that if you can easily orgasm from another source your brain is less likely to "rewire" the orgasm capability to your anus. The fact that you can already orgasm anally some of the time suggests it might be easier to develop the ability to do it more consistently.

Chris

Post by Chris » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm

C'omn, guys, let's be real here: Science has not shown that there's a such thing as an anal-only orgasm. In fact, science still has not shown that there is a such thing as a vaginal-only (G-spot) orgasm and the concept of vaginal orgasms is highly debated among scientists, with the vast majority of scientists these days thinking that the clitoris, due to it being much bigger than was previously thought, is what causes vaginal orgasms; they assert that some women have more extensive clitoral tissue, which reaches further into the anterior wall of the vagina, than the clitoral tissue of other women. There's also the fact of the internal clitoris's close proximity to the vagina in general. For what I mean about all of this, see the following sources:

*http://books.google.com/books?id=YtsxeWE7VD0C&pg=PA590
*http://blog.museumofsex.com/the-internal-clitoris
*http://books.google.com/books?id=gU3SZSh-eXsC&pg=PT135
*http://books.google.com/books?id=YuP3Hb0TMLQC&pg=PA258

And as for the clitoris's relation to the anus, when a woman has an orgasm via anal sex, she primarily feels the orgasm in her genital area; there is no documentation whatsoever that the anus itself has an orgasm mechanism (no matter how many sex guide books claim there is). In males, for example, it's the prostate causing the "anal orgasm." There are these two Go Ask Alice! sources about the anus's relation to the clitoris:

*http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/differen ... nal-orgasm
*http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/doin-butt-objects-anus

The first one states, "In reality, total separation between the vagina and clitoris is mostly artificial, and often based on a misunderstanding of what, where, and how big the clitoris really is. The clitoral organ system actually surrounds the vagina, urethra and anus. Rather than thinking of an orgasm as "vaginal" or "clitoral", it makes more sense to think of orgasm in terms of the feelings that came along with it. In the end, an orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm!"

The second one states, "In women, the clitoris has "legs" that extend along the vaginal lips back to the anus, and in men the prostate gland lies just inside the anal opening. Accordingly, many people experience anal stimulation as extremely erotic on its own and during vaginal intercourse. Whether with a finger, a penis, or a dildo, no movement or rhythmic motion, enjoy your safe and wild anal play!"

Edited to link second link to Go Ask Alice!; took a few tries.
Last edited by Chris on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:43 am

Chris, you misunderstand. I don't think anyone is saying that the orgasm caused through anal stimulation is felt only in the anus.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:53 am

As you can see in this image, the bulbs of the clitoris lie adjacent to the rectum. Therefore, it absolutely logical that in women who are able to experience AO orgasms these 'assgasms' are in fact due to stimulation of the clitoral bulbs. Anatomy will differ slightly from woman to woman. It is possible that in women who are able to have AO climaxes more of the bulbs interface with the rectum.

This image was taken without permission from 'Anatomy of the Clitoris', The Journal of Urology, Vol. 174, 1189-1195
Attachments
MRI of the clitoris and its components in axial plane in premenopausal nullipara.jpg
MRI of the clitoris and its components in axial plane in premenopausal nullipara.jpg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 15674 times