The plug went all the way in! Is it not suited to her?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
taylork

Re: The plug went all the way in! Is it not suited to her?

Post by taylork » Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 pm

urabus wrote:
taylork wrote:... So you both still mixing vaginal and anal? Whose idea was it to wear the plug when you do vaginal?

Yeah. I suggested that over the month I wont initiate any vaginal penetration unless the plug is already inserted. I suppose you could call it weaning her off the pussy ;) Anal at any time is fine. After month end I will decide, based on her responsiveness and desire, to either continue or attempt to go straight into her ass instead.

She has a low sex drive and because of that the frequency of sex is around twice a month. I think there is chance it will increase by having anal sex more often to slowly eliminate vaginal because she is more horny in between anal sex sessions. But then again, she is very inconsistent.

Isn't that not going to give you enough time to work things out if sex only happens twice a month? Am i reading that right? I think you have a good idea where she at least always has something in her anus whatever kind of sex you have.

Anyway if you do go AO you'll find she gets a little more interested in sex. At least thats what happened with us. We went for 2-3 times to about 4-5 a week.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue May 06, 2014 7:58 pm

taylork wrote:
Isn't that not going to give you enough time to work things out if sex only happens twice a month? Am i reading that right? I think you have a good idea where she at least always has something in her anus whatever kind of sex you have.

Anyway if you do go AO you'll find she gets a little more interested in sex. At least thats what happened with us. We went for 2-3 times to about 4-5 a week.

Yeah, you read right. She only has the drive for sex a couple of times a month. I hope it increases. I read yours and other's posts mentioning the increase.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 am

urabus wrote: Yeah, you read right. She only has the drive for sex a couple of times a month. I hope it increases. I read yours and other's posts mentioning the increase.

I always feel a touch of envy when I read about taylork's 4-5 times a week! I think the truth is that like everything else it depends on the individual. So while going AO can reawaken libido and does generally enhance a couples sex life I don't think it's a guarantee that will have you bringing the roof down every night. For us, frequency didn't change much (though there was some improvement) but instead the quality, intimacy and passion improved.

A couple of times a month? That's hard. I do hope your relationship benefits in that area at least.

But back to the plug question - I know I'm not too qualified to speak but aren't there ones that have straps or something to keep it held in place so that it doesn't go in or out?

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:17 pm

marcus wrote: But back to the plug question - I know I'm not too qualified to speak but aren't there ones that have straps or something to keep it held in place so that it doesn't go in or out?

sure, but that doesnt train the muscles to keep it in, not that you want it really difficult to do so. need a good ratio between the widest and the neck of course.. not exactly sure what's best for me, but I like the neck for stretching to be a little smaller than my boy, so like 2" across, and keep it in for max 30-45min before we get down to it.