The plug went all the way in! Is it not suited to her?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
urabus

The plug went all the way in! Is it not suited to her?

Post by urabus » Sun May 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Hello,

Last night my wife and I discussed a realistic transition to anal only. Said that over the rest of the month each time we have vaginal penetration the she'd have a plug insterted in her ass.

I inserted a new plug that lookwd pretty good for long term wear; neck and flange. A little while into me fucking her she wanted me to hold it in place because her muscles had slightly pushed in out. I put pressure on it while I fucked (she on top) and it went inside. We kept fucking for a bit till we thought she should push it out. It wasn't easy and it ruined the sex session as it put an end to it.

So, I'm wondering if the plug is not right for her. If it went all the way inside should she have a bigger one! Maybe the desgjn is not right? Also, do you guys and girls use plugs and have some advice from you own experiences?

marcus

Re: The plug went all the way in! Is it not suited to her?

Post by marcus » Sun May 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Hello urabus. As an anal loving couple we seem pretty rare in that we've never used plugs - we've been getting by just great with what nature gave us!

So if you'll pardon my ignorance, I thought they were designed not to come out easily? Why was she wanting to push it out later on?

I was really pleased for you to hear you've discussed transitioning to AO though! How did it go?

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun May 04, 2014 5:37 pm

marcus wrote:... I thought they were designed not to come out easily? Why was she wanting to push it out later on?

Sometimes muscle activity can cause it to come out. If the muscle relaxes it fails to hold it. And... Well she was worried that having a foriegn object inside her might not be good. It was completely inside! They are meant to be worn at the entrance of the anus.

The discussion stated by me telling her about this forum and how people discussed their experiences with AO. It got her interested as I told her I'd like to trial it. She asked all the right questions and I had all the right answers based on my research and topics dicussed on this forum. She really thought hard about my answer to her question "but what about my vagina?". I answered "your vagina doesn't need penetration. Your vagina is for reproduction purposes. You always cum from anal sex either with or without clitoral stimulation. So its a logical way to go."
:)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Must have been a relief to get it out urabus. I always thought from the look of them they were designed not to go up inside.

I think you guys getting to talk about AO is real progress and even better that she doesn't reject the idea straight away because in your introduction you said she doesn't want anal to happen all the time. So you both still mixing vaginal and anal? Whose idea was it to wear the plug when you do vaginal?

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 pm

taylork wrote:... So you both still mixing vaginal and anal? Whose idea was it to wear the plug when you do vaginal?

Yeah. I suggested that over the month I wont initiate any vaginal penetration unless the plug is already inserted. I suppose you could call it weaning her off the pussy ;) Anal at any time is fine. After month end I will decide, based on her responsiveness and desire, to either continue or attempt to go straight into her ass instead.

She has a low sex drive and because of that the frequency of sex is around twice a month. I think there is chance it will increase by having anal sex more often to slowly eliminate vaginal because she is more horny in between anal sex sessions. But then again, she is very inconsistent.

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Mon May 05, 2014 4:48 am

Perhaps the current butt plug isn't the right size. My queen had the same problem with her first plug, I think it was only a 1 inch diameter plug. It would come out all the time. I bought her a 1.5 inch by 3.5 inch long plug with a base. She hasn't had any issues with that plug or her 1.75 inch plug coming out.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 am

I didn't read it right at first - I assumed the problem was she couldn't keep it in, not that it was getting lost inside!

So now you've disclosed your desire for AO, how was it received?

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Tue May 06, 2014 12:34 am

Not sure what type of plug you have that wasn't a good fit, but i can recommend this one (size and style of others quite similair around) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6338

Doesn't slip in or out (unless she pushes very, very hard) and was good fit even for my gf who can gape open quite easily.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue May 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Mcmouse,

Thanks for your advice I have been thinking of that design for a long time. She was wearing this one http://mobile.wildsecrets.com.au/produc ... -butt-plug and I uave the large size for her after a bit of stretching that I hope will fit her. The neck isnt as narrow as the one you suggested which could be the issue. But I wanted a plug that stretches her as well as stays in place.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Tue May 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Looking at the one you have, the neck being too wide is the issue. We had the same thing - nothing for the muscle to close around which is the issue with most plugs which aren't supposed to be worn.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.