Lubricant Application

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
urabus

Lubricant Application

Post by urabus » Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 am

Hello Ladies and Gents,

What do you use for lubrication? Not just the actual lube, but how do you apply it? Are there applicators that can squirt some into the anus before sex?

Thanks...

marcus

Re: Lubricant Application

Post by marcus » Mon May 12, 2014 5:06 am

Fingers! Costs nothing and is fun! I love to feel around inside her before we have sex in any case.

I would guess for water based lubes if you wanted to get a lot in there in one go a simple plastic syringe would do the job.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Mon May 12, 2014 5:59 am

Fingers, fingers and more fingers. Good for applying lube, good for stretching the hole a little!
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:55 pm

urabus wrote:Hello Ladies and Gents,

What do you use for lubrication? Not just the actual lube, but how do you apply it? Are there applicators that can squirt some into the anus before sex?

Thanks...

Yes, there are applicators. You can find them on Amazon. We use them sometimes. They work really well at getting the lub deep inside the places where you need it most. They're really great, but you do have to keep them cleaned out, which can be a hassle, especially when you're lazy.

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 pm

I tried with a soy sauce container. You know the ones shaped like a fish you get from take away sushi shops? They have a little screw cap lid. I cleaned a couple out and sucked up some lube. Then when it was time for sex, I unscrewed the cap, put the tip in her anus and squeezed it in there. It worked fine ;)

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:32 pm

I bought one of those applicators but in reality, I'd only need it with an exceptionally long cock. Otherwise, I find applying a bit of lube along his shaft and at my entrance ore than suffices. Too much lube and grip is compromised. I pride myself on my grip.

3A-Hole

Post by 3A-Hole » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 am

My application method:

- put lube on my cock
- slide cock inside ass

To make sure the lube gets deep enough into the ass:

- shove cock deep inside the ass

Mmmmm

Post by Mmmmm » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:54 am

Here's an idea for that we use sometimes not just because helps with lubricating but we find it part of the fun.
Try and find a mould of the shape and you want ( we bought a small vibrator which came in a plastic sort of tray, we have to make two and stick them together).
Get some organic cold press coconut oil, at room temperature it's more like a solid, melt some in the microwave and pour into mould. Put it in the fridge for awhile and it will for a solid again.
Now if you've used a nice sort pointy shaped mould you can play with it sliding it in and out, as it starts to melt from body temperature and you not used to big a mould slide it all the way in, pushed deeper by your finger.
Leave for awhile and it will melt. Job lube where you want it.
Matt