Increased Libido with Anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
mardobolo

Re: noteworthy article

Post by mardobolo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Robert wrote:
MightyRearRanger wrote:I found this today and thought it could meaningfully contribute to this thread:

http://www.fuckblogging.com/anal-sex-se ... ependency/

Thanks for sharing that. I had read a little of this elsewhere but that was like the most in depth report yet.

Others had said the same thing about their wives or girlfriends, and I didn't know if its just wishful thinking from me but....my girlfriend seems to be showing more interest in sex in general since anal became routine. I do always come inside and although I guess some passes out naturally it makes sense that plenty more is absorbed. By all the accounts its a right cocktail of chemicals and hormones which when you think about it must serve some purpose.

The funy things is that since she's become more open to anal and wants it as much as I do that its not only her that I think is more interested in sex. Could be that I'm just more interested in sex because we're now doing something I actually like, but my on lbibdo has gone into overdrive. Just novelty anyone?

The dynamic I notice with my wife is that when my libido goes into overdrive, she feeds off that and gets hornier as well. I don't know if it's because I'm more attentive of her, because it makes her feel attractive to have me pining for her, or some other reason.

Also we struggled with some infertility issues as a couple, and over the course of many years vaginal sex (for procreation) became a stress-filled chore. We were constantly stressed about doing it at the right time, in the right position, with enough abstinence and no hot baths beforehand to keep the sperm count high, etc. Now that the kids are done we don't have those stressors, but after many years vaginal sex will always have an aura of stress around it.

Anal by contrast serves no biological purpose other than pleasure. I think both my wife and I respond well to moving on to this new chapter in our lives. We aren't anal-only yet but we are certainly headed in that direction. This last Saturday morning after I fucked her ass, she said how lucky we were that both of us are into buttsex. I don't think she started that way (maybe she did), but the excitement I feel for it probably rubs off on her.

marcus

Re: noteworthy article

Post by marcus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:51 am

mardobolo wrote: Anal by contrast serves no biological purpose other than pleasure.

Pleasure in itself serves a biological purpose. It's necessary for a healthy persons well-being, and has been demonstrated to improve mood and and boost the immune system. Humans are rare in that most of the sex that they have is for pleasure in itself, and anal happens to be exceptional in the amount of pleasure it provides.

During and after anal sex with my wife I feel an intense closeness, connection and intimacy. Vaginal sex never somehow provided the same level, and I know she feels the same way. I think two people who connect in such a way develop more of a mutual desire for one another, hence the reported increase in libido.