Increased Libido with Anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
urabus

Increased Libido with Anal?

Post by urabus » Wed May 21, 2014 2:32 am

Hello everyone,

I am very interested if there is an increase in libido by practicing anal sex compared to vaginal. It may have been a while since some have had vaginal penetration, but perhaps you'll remember.

I have been told by a few members here that their lady's libido increased as they had more anal than vaginal. This seems to becoming true with my wife... at this point into complimentary anal with vaginal as a transition to desired AO, we are having twice as much sex so I'm curious to know other's experiences.

Both men and women, have the woman in the relationship increased libido because of anal sex?

marcus

Re: Increased Libido with Anal?

Post by marcus » Wed May 21, 2014 4:52 am

It's maybe a subtle difference but I would say it gradually revived her libido rather than increasing it. After years together things had become a little stale and she'd become less interested in sex, as is common. After a few years of AO it hasn't dropped back to the low it was at.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed May 21, 2014 5:08 am

urabus wrote:I am very interested if there is an increase in libido by practicing anal sex compared to vaginal. It may have been a while since some have had vaginal penetration, but perhaps you'll remember.

My wife's libido definitely increased after going AO. We had sex about three times a week prior to going AO. After going AO, it's been pretty consistently about five times a week for nearly eight years now.

Oldmaniam1946

Post by Oldmaniam1946 » Thu May 22, 2014 5:58 am

Libido is a loosely-defined word. Anal sex doesn't make my wife more sensitive to orgasms. But it's opening her up to new levels of intimacy, ofknowing how much I want her, of letting me posses her as I please. Anal sex is uncomfortable to her because she has a very tight sphincter (all the more fun for me, lol). I spend a lot of time using my fingers to gradually stretch her and give her time to relax. When I can hear her breathing rhythmically and naturally, then I put it in. I don't pound her. I'm very gentle, kissing her neck and shoulders and telling her how much I love her. That's what probably increases her libido, feeling so wanted and appreciated. She's overweight and doesn't believe she's pretty, but she has the sexiest back door I've every enjoyed and I tell her that over and over.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm

I guess i was lucky before an its not like we didn't have much sex but with AO it started to happen even more often so now 4-5 times a week. SOmetimes at the weeked she even wants to do it more than once. But the big change is that where i would suggest it most the time before now its just as much her which is great.

Like oldmaniam says letting her know how much it means, how much you love her and her ass goes a long way. You have to give the right kind if positive encoragement.

wife_trainer

Post by wife_trainer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Thats been my experience with J and other girls. Actually I was reading a few interesting articles the other day about the variety of positive psychological and hormonal effects that semen has on women, and how dramatically superior the anus is for absorption of both the sperm, other amino acids and testosterone.

Mentally Anal has always felt a bit like really 'owning' her... but the more I read, the more I believe theres a deep biological truth to that. Despite all the religious & social taboos, it seems to me that anal sex should be considered the norm, and vaginal sex the outlier...

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 am

wife_trainer wrote:Thats been my experience with J and other girls. Actually I was reading a few interesting articles the other day about the variety of positive psychological and hormonal effects that semen has on women, and how dramatically superior the anus is for absorption of both the sperm, other amino acids and testosterone.

There was a discussion here about that some time ago. There does seem to be some valid science to back it up.
wife_trainer wrote: Mentally Anal has always felt a bit like really 'owning' her... but the more I read, the more I believe theres a deep biological truth to that.

I agree. Both in a mental and physical sense, anal has always felt "right" to me. The fact that both men and women can crave anal suggests a deep rooted human sexual behaviour rather than just a happy and convenient coincidence that it works so well.
wife_trainer wrote: Despite all the religious & social taboos, it seems to me that anal sex should be considered the norm, and vaginal sex the outlier...

Oh...if only :) Sadly, most people still have it fixed in their minds that it is wrong.

MightyRearRanger

noteworthy article

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I found this today and thought it could meaningfully contribute to this thread:

http://www.fuckblogging.com/anal-sex-se ... ependency/

Robert

Re: noteworthy article

Post by Robert » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am

MightyRearRanger wrote:I found this today and thought it could meaningfully contribute to this thread:

http://www.fuckblogging.com/anal-sex-se ... ependency/

Thanks for sharing that. I had read a little of this elsewhere but that was like the most in depth report yet.

Others had said the same thing about their wives or girlfriends, and I didn't know if its just wishful thinking from me but....my girlfriend seems to be showing more interest in sex in general since anal became routine. I do always come inside and although I guess some passes out naturally it makes sense that plenty more is absorbed. By all the accounts its a right cocktail of chemicals and hormones which when you think about it must serve some purpose.

The funy things is that since she's become more open to anal and wants it as much as I do that its not only her that I think is more interested in sex. Could be that I'm just more interested in sex because we're now doing something I actually like, but my on lbibdo has gone into overdrive. Just novelty anyone?

taylork

Post by taylork » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:51 am

Not wishful thinking at all Robert. It works both ways and as she absorbs more of the beneficial chemicals in your semen then she becomes more interested in sex than just that short window when her body prepares for conception. And so she also starts to give of chemicals that attract you to her which is the whole reason for it. Anal is very much for bonding and pleasure between couples while vaginal has a more limited and specific purpose. Anyway, the more you do anal the more you'll notcie the change in you both but more so her.