stretching pain

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ugemwh

stretching pain

Post by ugemwh » Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm

I've been slowing trying to stretch a little, but I'm running into a problem, I'm sure its one often faced, but I cant find a specific answer anywhere. I just cant get a medium buttplug to fit... I have a few toys that let me work my way up with my largest before the medium buttplug being

http://www.pinkcherry.com/crystal-jelli ... ht-in-pink

This has a girth of 4.25," and the medium plug is 5". I can take the 4.25 no problem, no pain, minimal prep, and I've held it for over an hour at one point or another, yet even after this hour, when I try the plug, I cant get it in without sear pain at the sphincter.

I've also tried holding http://www.pinkcherry.com/titanmen-trainer-tool-1 for a period of time since its end taper seems wider than the end taper on the delight. Same result.

I've almost resigned myself to buying a new toy, either in between 4.25"and 5" or finding something with a more gradual taper than the plug.

Any thoughts?

marcus

Re: stretching pain

Post by marcus » Fri May 30, 2014 5:43 am

I'm not really a plug expert, though other members of the forum are. All I know is that if you find yourself experiencing any pain you need to back off and stop what you are doing. You'll only end up not being able to enjoy the very thing you are trying to do.

Although the anus is much more resilient than people would have you believe it should definitely not be forced. The sphincter is a muscle, and like all muscles can be damaged or torn. At the very least you'll end up with a little temporary bruising or swelling.

My advice: Take a break and give yourself time to recover. When you do resume, start out small and focus on what feels good rather than seeking a challenge. And over time, hopefully, you'll be able to progress to larger plugs if you so wish. But remember, this can take months.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: stretching pain

Post by analsexonly » Fri May 30, 2014 6:12 am

Don't try to push it in all the way at once. Squat down and hold the base of the plug in both hands, gently lowering yourself onto it. Take your time moving it inside, and once it becomes uncomfortable, just stop and stay in that position for a minute, then lift yourself back up off it, rest a moment, and try again. Keep doing this repeatedly until you can get it in a little further without being uncomfortable. Eventually you'll be able to get it all the way in with no pain.

Edit: Also, push out/bear down as if going to the bathroom while inserting the plug (or any other object) — the anal sphincter behaves in an opposite manner as other muscles, as it's naturally tight and loosens when "flexed".