Psychology of sodomy for women

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MightyRearRanger

Re: Psychology of sodomy for women

Post by MightyRearRanger » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 pm

it depends on the population of women you are dealing with, whether than be in regards to geographic area or age or both.

Mitchjack25

Post by Mitchjack25 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Fantastic writing. I think the author has really captured the essence of AO and the fan base. Bravo! Great piece of writing!

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Mitchjack25 wrote:Fantastic writing. I think the author has really captured the essence of AO and the fan base. Bravo! Great piece of writing!

Hmm, I'm not sure about that.

In any case the "author" got the hump and decided not to participate here any further.

cobretti

Post by cobretti » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 am

my opinion in this topic .... is not mine , it's my wife's ...

she has alaways been the classic "good girl" , good family , good at school , good in the education , good at university ..... she says for her is the best way to live her natural naughty part (which all of us have) ......
Probably it could also depend from her natural light tendence to be dominated in the sex aspects , something i explain myself as a way to "loose control" in opposite to the normal life where she is a moder woman full or busy day and responsabilities ....

she say that with anal she feels real phisical pleasure but also that kind of naughty excitement that make her loose her mind ....

zellig

Post by zellig » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 am

In any case the "author" got the hump and decided not to participate here any further.

If you recall, the author became entangled with a woman who was posting their relationship's private affairs on a public forum. Perhaps he had to lay low a while.....

It is very important to understand the physical and cognitive aspects of sodomy from the lady sodomite's perspective in order to give her the best experience possible and ensure continued access to her anus for yourself.....

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 am

zellig wrote:

If you recall, the author became entangled with a woman who was posting their relationship's private affairs on a public forum. Perhaps he had to lay low a while.....

I can see how it may look that way to someone unaware of all the facts. In any case, both are gone now, for their own reasons.
zellig wrote: It is very important to understand the physical and cognitive aspects of sodomy from the lady sodomite's perspective in order to give her the best experience possible and ensure continued access to her anus for yourself.....

I think that to imagine there is but one perspective is an over-simplification. The best way to give her the best experience and ensure continued access is to understand she is an individual and not some caricature fantasy sex doll.

zellig

Post by zellig » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 am

I can see how it may look that way to someone unaware of all the facts.

Yes, Marcus, I completely understand how someone who it totally unaware of all the facts would not comprehend the dynamic of dealing with an individual who suffers borderline personality disorder. Trust me.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 am

zellig wrote:

Yes, Marcus, I completely understand how someone who it totally unaware of all the facts would not comprehend the dynamic of dealing with an individual who suffers borderline personality disorder. Trust me.

Hello MightyRearRanger.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:30 am

zellig wrote:

I love internet drama! :mrgreen:

More to the point though - was the Anal sex with this person any good?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!