How to know

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Robert

How to know

Post by Robert » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Recently my girlfriend and I have begun to have more anal sex. What used to be at most a once a week event has now become about twice a week (or around half of all sex we have). And where she always initiated and was in control, she now reacts more positively if i request anal. Now, for me its now becoming hard not to ask every time, and I don't want to be demanding. At one time anal was something she said we shoudn't do too often, but I feel like she is slowly changing her attitude. Just last night after I'd unloaded up her ass I told her how I thought anal was the most amazing thing in the world and asked her what she felt. She said something about feeling loved and feeling safe. I'm not sure what that meant, any ideas?

How do you tell when your girlfriend or wife is ready for AO?

MightyRearRanger

Re: How to know

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Keep on regularly inseminating her rectum.

Not only will she absorb the constituents better in her GI tract than in her reproductive tract (recall many things in sperm are natural anti-depressants for women) but physically stimulating her this way will, in her own mind at least, reinforce that you love and will protect her. I suspect on some level she feels loved by you if you accept her asshole and feels protected by you if you are physically powerful enough to dominate her during sodomy and will therefore be more effective at physically protecting her than she alone would be. Additionally, her mind may think that her anus's value in your mind may give you extra incentive to protect her.

Regarding the frequency of sodomizing your lady, keep doing what you are doing. Unless she communicated verbally or non-verbally during or outside of sex to the contrary, I would just view the anal sex you two share as just part of the sexual experience of you two as a couple. Transitioning from 'not something she wants to do regularly' to 'recreational sodomy' is a good step towards achieving AO.

With that said, as a lover of anal and a former member of AO relationships, I ask: what is wrong with pussy too?

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:19 am

Congratulations on your progress! You're getting more anal sex, which is awesome. Even more important is that your girlfriend is becoming more accepting of it, mentally and physically.

Her comments to you are telling. Nearly all women want to feel safe and protected by their men, including a strong emotional bond that signals you care deeply for them. Your girlfriend is telling you this is really important to her. My advice is that when you have anal, always tell her how amazing it is, and how much you love her, and how much of a deep bond for her you feel when you share that together.

You did exactly the right thing giving her positive reinforcement after your last anal session. Keep doing that! When you do this genuinely and consistently, it sets up a positive reinforcement cycle where she feels safe and protected and loved, and those positive feelings connect to the kind of sex you have together. With this feedback -- assuming your relationship is good in other ways -- she will become more and more positively disposed to anal and things will continue to progress. Women are incredibly giving creatures when they are getting what they need.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:57 am

I'd agree with the others and say that it appears that the two of you are developing a deep emotional bond over your shared sexual experiences. For her this could be explained by one or a combination of things. The trust she places in your; increased intimacy; more powerful or more frequent orgasms; the absorption/anti-depressant theory MightyRearRanger referred to; or stimulation of major nerve centres such as the vagus or pudendal nerves.

Whatever the reason, something is encouraging her to be more accepting of your anal advances. It also sounds from what you've have said as if she was at an earlier stage more sexually dominant but is ceding more of the control to you.

As mardobolo has alluded to she may also feel good by giving, having started to realise how much more pleasure you get through anal intercourse. The mental rewards for satisfying your partner can be immense and the psychological factors complex.

Continue as you are and continue to provide her with your genuine love, affection and support. You won't know when she is ready for AO, but hopefully in her own time, if she is so inclined, then she will feel the need for less vaginal and more anal. Don't push it, but encourage it, and you may find at a future date that you've can't remember the last time you had vaginal sex, just as I did.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks everyone for all your input.

I wasn't sure what to make of her comments last time as they didn't seem directly related to my comments or the sex we had just had. Since you all see this as her being encouraging I'll take this as a green light. The relationship does feel like it has stepped up to a new level and there's a chemistry or spark I hadn't felt before.

I'll continue to give the reinforcement as advised, but to be honest I tend to just blurt these things out anyway :oops: I can't help it and yes MightyRearRanger I do value her anus. More than anything actually, I cant get it out of my mind!!

And your question, "what's wrong with the pussy" - well everything. I'm not much interested and I know she gets off better from anal too so AO would be best for both of us don't you think?

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm

I can understand your point of view. Nothing gets a woman off like passionate sodomy.

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:11 am

MightyRearRanger wrote:I can understand your point of view. Nothing gets a woman off like passionate sodomy.

It's almost its own reward. Nothing like seeing my wife flushed, head back and mouth gaping, while her anus clamps down hard.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm

You're doing amazing well and its like your gf is just like mine was even saying some of the same things like it shouldn't be to often. Like whats been said always give positive reinforcement. A turning point for us was having anal about half the time and also going for a month of just AO so now might be a good time to suggest that to her. And the rearranger was absolutely correct about inseminating her rectum as often as you can as theres lots of evidence about the positive benefits of the chemicals and how they are absorbed better and i've seen the difference it makes for myself with how much closer me and my gf are. It helps to make the two of you bond and connect,