Best Lubes for Anal Sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
luv2play45

Re: Best lubes for anal

Post by luv2play45 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:40 pm

For us the best lube is Alberto VO5 hairdressing.
I got that tip from a gay man I knew once .
It is a petrolatum (Vaseline) based product with some other oils & fragrances which, in our opinion, makes it preferable to plain old Vaseline.
My wife won't use anything else though in past relationships I have used massage oil, Vaseline, and those thick, cold creme like products in the hand lotion aisle like Nivea Soft.

Once she is opened up a bit after initial penetration she likes me to take a gob of VO5 on my index & middle fingers and put it up her butt. This eases the way for more vigorous pounding.

VO5 cleans off readily in the shower.

Just the smell of the stuff gives me a boner.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:59 am

luv2play45 wrote:For us the best lube is Alberto VO5 hairdressing.
I got that tip from a gay man I knew once .
It is a petrolatum (Vaseline) based product with some other oils & fragrances which, in our opinion, makes it preferable to plain old Vaseline.
My wife won't use anything else though in past relationships I have used massage oil, Vaseline, and those thick, cold creme like products in the hand lotion aisle like Nivea Soft.

Once she is opened up a bit after initial penetration she likes me to take a gob of VO5 on my index & middle fingers and put it up her butt. This eases the way for more vigorous pounding.

VO5 cleans off readily in the shower.

Just the smell of the stuff gives me a boner.

Very interesting dude! Please could you google an image of the bottle so we buy the correct product. Thanks for the tip!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

VO5 is not in a bottle - it comes in a tube or a wide, squat 6 oz plastic jar.
The jar is easy to handle.
I keep it on the bed or the bedside table where I can easily dip my fingers in if she needs "touch up"
My wife orders it online and purchases half a dozen at a time. LOL
One jar last about 4 or 5 months for us.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:53 am

luv2play45 wrote:VO5 is not in a bottle - it comes in a tube or a wide, squat 6 oz plastic jar.
The jar is easy to handle.
I keep it on the bed or the bedside table where I can easily dip my fingers in if she needs "touch up"
My wife orders it online and purchases half a dozen at a time. LOL
One jar last about 4 or 5 months for us.

Cool! Do you have a link to the online site she buys it from please?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 am

the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole and i are both health "freaks". we eat almost all organic and don't want anything foreign in our bodies. having petroleum products inside your ass sounds scary to us. fine for your car though. we have used organic coconut oil for everything. it smells good and loobs great. it did have one drawback in that it hardens up pretty good in winter(we're poor and keep our house cold). i solved this problem by putting the hardened coconut oil in a kitchen aid and mixing it on high setting with a few gel caps of vitamin e emptied into it for about 8 minutes. it whips it up into a cream that doesn't harden.
try it.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Cool! Do you have a link to the online site she buys it from please?[/quote]

Just Google it and look for the best price.
Also available in many drug stores.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:05 pm

We love Albolene makeup remover...petroleum based, silky awesome, never dries out, doesn't cause yeast infections like many water based lubes. Coconut oil is ok too, with a some crisco melted in.

asslover3105

Post by asslover3105 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello.
This is my first post in this amazing forum. To be honest, to find this forum was a blessing. I love everything releated to women's ass, so you can imagine how great this forum results to me. Ok, to the point. I've had for many years anal sex with different girlfriends but I didn't use to usel lubs, just with patience and a lot of saliva it works very good. However, with my present gf, we decide to use lub. We have been using Pjur Analyse Me for a year, and it works very very good. I love the taste of the asshole and this lub doesn't have any taste, so I can enjoy my gf' anal juices and taste. What do you think about this lub? Have you used it before?

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:25 pm

asslover3105 wrote:Hello.
This is my first post in this amazing forum. To be honest, to find this forum was a blessing. I love everything releated to women's ass, so you can imagine how great this forum results to me. Ok, to the point. I've had for many years anal sex with different girlfriends but I didn't use to usel lubs, just with patience and a lot of saliva it works very good. However, with my present gf, we decide to use lub. We have been using Pjur Analyse Me for a year, and it works very very good. I love the taste of the asshole and this lub doesn't have any taste, so I can enjoy my gf' anal juices and taste. What do you think about this lub? Have you used it before?

This is the only lube I've ever used--I found it doing research on Amazon--and I think it works well, although by the time I (very belatedly) began using it my girlfriend had already informed me that she was souring on anal sex in general. So I don't really have either comparative or unbiased information about this. I do, however, have about half a bottle in my medicine kit that I'm hoping to use whenever I can find someone to continue exploring with: the perfect topic for a new year's resolution?

The discussions regarding coconut oil also intrigue me to the point of curiosity. Thank you all for all your advice on the topic, and everything else relating to the inexhaustibly interesting subject of anal sex!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

asslover3105 wrote:...We have been using Pjur Analyse Me for a year, and it works very very good. I love the taste of the asshole and this lub doesn't have any taste, so I can enjoy my gf' anal juices and taste. What do you think about this lub? Have you used it before?

Welcome AssLover. My wife and I usually use this when I'm using my hand on her ass. It seems to help relax her ass a little, without desensitizing it. We've rarely used it for penile penetration, as it's really thick. We like the lighter, smoother feel of Wet Platinum. The Analyse me just seems to reduce friction too much for us.
zarafan wrote:The discussions regarding coconut oil also intrigue me to the point of curiosity. Thank you all for all your advice on the topic, and everything else relating to the inexhaustibly interesting subject of anal sex!

They (discussions of coconut oil as anal lube) intrigued my wife as well. She picked up some coconut oil a while ago, but we have yet to try it. Maybe I'll talk her into giving it a try this weekend and let you all know what we think about it. Since she started going ass to mouth on a regular basis, she says the Wet Platinum has a chemical taste. We've used some flavored water based lubes, but they are terrible for anal. We tasted the coconut oil and both agreed we couldn't taste anything, so it might be a good option for us.