How to ask a guy to go anal only?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
katie

Re: How to ask a guy?

Post by katie » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 am

All good advice, thank you - I mean, even outside of the anal thing dating is fraught for anyone, so I think I will worry less and while I may go on a few dates with people who aren't sexually compatible, that's not the worst thing that could happen!

Halfheart, I cracked up at your dramatization - thank you for the levity :D

analonlylondonebony

Re: How to ask a guy?

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 pm

No, I'm not surprised at all that there are men that will insist on subjecting you to vaginal sex.

Vaginismus can be treated. But it's nothing short of rape to force a cock into a vagina that isn't too tight to fuck, but too tight because it does not want to be fucked. Men like that make me feel sick. As bad as men that force anal on women that don't want anal.

I have never got anything out of vaginal sex. The older I got, the less inclined I felt to pretend I was even enjoying it. It can hurt because my lack of arousal means there's little or no lube and no engagement.

Good luck with your search. I'd suggest not to mention your anal predisposition in online dating. Don't be in a hurry to leap into bed with a guy either. These days, they're conditioned to expect to get laid on the first date, and if not then, the second date they feel will be a dead cert. Make him wait then find out how he feels but best to ask him face to face. You can see whether there's curiosity, shock, disbelief. Or relief that at last, here's a lady who wont think he's gay if he ignores her pussy.

BBells wrote:
katie wrote:Frankly I am surprised that a guy would insist on doing vaginal when you say it hurts. What kind of ass insists on something that you are not comfortable with? I would bring it up when you feel like you are ready to sleep with a guy, if he says no or "insists" on vaginal then you know it will not work. I don't think this is something you ask, but tell. It may kill the spontaneity but if its something important to you then it should be discussed.