I tried and it broke my spirit

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Thr3eHoles

I tried and it broke my spirit

Post by Thr3eHoles » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Can anyone tell me how to delete my profile and all existence on here?

I applaud all of you that have found happiness through AO.

It has devastated my life and I am coach surfing now at 40 after my full surrender.

When I tried anal in past relations I left hurt as well. AO just doesn't create for me what some of you have richly found.

Bests,
Two Holes

amorous945

Re: I tried and it broke my spirit

Post by amorous945 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 am

I can't really answer your question about deleting your profile or your posts, but I have to ask, how has anal sex devastated your life? I don't understand. Not that have the least idea what your life is about or your current circumstances, but I think you're being way too hard on yourself. Lighten up a bit, if you can. There's no prize or crown for being AO. If it doesn't work for you, it just doesn't, period. Do what you want to do. You're not in this world to live up to somebody else's expectations, demands or desires.

Just be you, and follow your heart. :D

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:38 am

I can understand that you are sad to love somebody whose sexual interests are not compatible with yours. I've been through this kind of situation before. This is hard. But it has nothing to do with the sexual practice in itself.

I am sorry you feel this way towards anal, and I guess this is a lesson to anybody who think that all women (and men) can enjoy anal. We have to admit some just can't enjoy it, just like some people will never enjoy eating salsify...

I wish you the best, Madam, and I will not call you by the number of holes you are using ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 am

About deleting your account: I suggest sending a PM to analsexonly.

I am very sorry to hear that you are feeling this way at the moment. Unless those words were not your own, you apparently held a very different view only days ago, so the complete 180 turnaround is confusing.

Perhaps you've thrown yourself headlong into this and given it too much, without thinking it through, or to please another. Whatever, I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

I hope you regain your spirit very soon.

Best wishes, Marcus.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 am

Unless those words were not your own, you apparently held a very different view only days ago, so the complete 180 turnaround is confusing.

There was a new moon, by the full moon Thr3eholes will want to rejoin the forum while professing her allegiance to the lifestyle.

She is something else...

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:47 pm

I don't understand why you have tried to force yourself to have only anal sex when it clearly isn't right for you. Why don't you just do like most of the other people here, just have anal sex when it feels OK for you. We can go for several month without being able to use her ass for anything, because she has an anal fissure that won't heal. We just wait until it feels OK again, and in the meantime we just use the other hole, witch is just fine, even after five kids.

Your pussy is perfectly fine for fucking. Don't say it's ruined, there is no such thing! If he says that it is too loose, just stick a couple of fingers in there with his dick...

Even if you want to please your lover, it doesn't give him the right to behave selfish - if anal doesn't feel good for you, tell him to use your pussy instead.

To your lover: What is the point of fucking a woman in the ass if it hurts her or doesn't feel good for her? Sex should be a pleasure for both of you, and even though she says that she wants to please you, it doesn't mean you have the right to take advantage of her to fulfill your anal sex fetish!

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm

To your lover: What is the point of fucking a woman in the ass if it hurts her or doesn't feel good for her? Sex should be a pleasure for both of you, and even though she says that she wants to please you, it doesn't mean you have the right to take advantage of her to fulfill your anal sex fetish!

Ex lover here: When a lover won't tell you, what can you do? You may have gathered from the very fact that Thr3eholes is so public about a private issue, that she may be a bit unstable. Look up 'Alexandra Forrest' for a close approximation to Thr3eholes.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 am

I won't claim to be an expert on neither your personal relations nor psychology in general, and I don't mean to be rude, but what made me write what I did was, that I got the impression that you overlooked her signals - and by that I don't mean what she said to you, but her body language during the sex act. I also got the impression that she might be a bit unstable, and that makes it even more important that you read her signs and don't take advantage of her willingness to please you. At some point she'll put an end to it, and maybe that already happened - and that will be your fault, not hers.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 am

No.

To run her away I had to be be mean, it was by design. One cannot just talk with Thr3eholes and end a relationship, by merely coming into contact with her one ruins one's name ir at the least soils it.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 am

OK, I think that's enough. We need to keep things civil here.

No more speculation on the mental health of member, past or present, thanks.