Reality or just a dream: are there really "anal only" fems?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MissChief

Re: Reality or just a dream: are there really "anal only" fe

Post by MissChief » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Yes hello.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:51 pm

My regular lover is.

John

Post by John » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:01 pm

SailorGirl wrote:Well, I'm anal only, but not by choice. I have a chastity belt on so it's my ONLY choice.

I did lose my virginity vaginally. I never had any desire for anal until I was belted. I've come to accept it, and although I badly crave vaginal sex, anal it is.

If you never had a desire for anal why did you allow the belt to be put on you? And how do you keep it on 24/7 and still clean?

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:15 pm

I am, have only ever been and only ever will be anal only.

Not everyone I'd the same, the accepted norm is vaginal but the thought makes me feel queasy. There really aren't many of us girls, but we exist :)

John

Post by John » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 pm

analgirl98 wrote:I am, have only ever been and only ever will be anal only.

Not everyone I'd the same, the accepted norm is vaginal but the thought makes me feel queasy. There really aren't many of us girls, but we exist :)

I would love for my marriage to be anal only but right now I would be excited to be anal part of the time.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:48 pm

I feel for you John,I really do.

Men like anal, even if only subconsciously, because if the taboo factor of it, but at the same time once they've done it they know that it feels far, far more intense and pleasurable than vaginal.

Women fir the most part have the ifeathstvits dirty and painful, so aren't as invested when it happens. They aren't relaxed because of this expectation and so as a result it ends up hurting.

This leaves you in the unfortunate position that you know there is a far better, cleaner way to have sex but your partner doesn't..

I was lucky enough to start with a different attitude and a very accomplished practitioner when I first did it and as a result I can't think of having sex any other way.

Patience and persistence, hang in there and you never know.

John

Post by John » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:13 am

analgirl98 wrote:I feel for you John,I really do.

Men like anal, even if only subconsciously, because if the taboo factor of it, but at the same time once they've done it they know that it feels far, far more intense and pleasurable than vaginal.

Women fir the most part have the ifeathstvits dirty and painful, so aren't as invested when it happens. They aren't relaxed because of this expectation and so as a result it ends up hurting.

This leaves you in the unfortunate position that you know there is a far better, cleaner way to have sex but your partner doesn't..

I was lucky enough to start with a different attitude and a very accomplished practitioner when I first did it and as a result I can't think of having sex any other way.

Patience and persistence, hang in there and you never know.

Well I hope something happens soon because I can only comprise and sacrifice so long and it getting very agrivating.

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:28 am

Anal sex is the best ! Its fun, Kinky, super intimate, feels awesome, makes my bf happier then i have ever seen him...We really took our time getting into it, Now i think about it all the time ! I think that you just need to work with your partner !!
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

John

Post by John » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:40 am

Amy1234 wrote:Anal sex is the best ! Its fun, Kinky, super intimate, feels awesome, makes my bf happier then i have ever seen him...We really took our time getting into it, Now i think about it all the time ! I think that you just need to work with your partner !!

As I mentioned in an earlier post we used to do anal sex fairly regularly and even tho she said she was just doing it for me I could tell she enjoyed it and we stopped while she was pregnant and I started asking her about starting back about a couple weeks ago and she got mad and said she didn't want to do anal anymore so our sex life has been suffering pretty bad and she tells me that she is just fine with regular sex.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:32 am

We definitely exist. However, I've got to say we are rare. My girlfriends and I talk about sex all the time (you ever wonder what women do going out for coffee all the time, we talk about sex!) All my friends admit to trying anal, but in my group I'm the only one who wants it every time. My friends look at me like they've seen a ghost when I mention it.
Some women, I'm sure can become anal only fans, thru good sex, and repetition. I think I was born this way, as my earliest memories of sex play involved my ass, and the first time with a man, we had anal (in fact, I was sexually active for six months before I had vaginal sex.)