Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
hot1981

Re: Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Post by hot1981 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Me & My wife use this method, as we only do have anal.

jayy

Post by jayy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:02 pm

We've used anal for decades as our main method of birth control. There were probably many times in the mix when it was oral only. I couldn't give you a percentage, but it has ended up with anal pretty much every time for years lately. We know pregnancy is possible, (it's not like it worked because we were unable to conceive), because when we wanted a family we were able to have one, but other than that, anal has worked for us.

jayy

Post by jayy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:25 am

Also you can use these as well.

https://www.etsy.com/market/labia_clip

Although the reviews say those particular ones might not be long enough.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

This was/is our only form of birth control for over 10 years. Before going AO we did vaginal, but even then I only came in her ass. Now it's all we do.

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:13 pm

I have never used any sort of birth control..Just one monogamous partner and only 100% anal for almost a year now, we are careful ! he goes deep and i lay on my side or back after or just clean up quickly if necessary , also i finish him w oral allot as that’s what he likes . Mostly common sense stuff really ... No ?
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

Ajbbmw1991

Post by Ajbbmw1991 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 am

This thread has been very helpful to me. My wife and I have frequent anal (only vaginal once this year) and she recently decided to go off the pill entirely. We have never used anal as our exclusive method of birth control and there are many excellent suggestions here on how to make it work best. For me, I am going to make a real effort to cum as deeply in her ass as possible so it stays in. I will also talk to my wife about the best positions to make that happen as we usually finish up doggie style. I never really paid attention to this issue before but now I will.

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 am

I offered this))) methot to my wife, but she denied it... yet))
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Stopping birth control because of anal sex

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:38 am

mardobolo wrote:My wife went off the pill when we started having kids, and now that we're done anal is a big part of how we avoid pregnancy.

We just stick with a couple of simple precautions. One is for me to come as deep as I can inside her rectum, so that nothing easily leaks out. It took her some time to learn how to take me all the way in. The part I had to learn was how to have my orgasm without thrusting in and out. When it's time for me to come, what I do is press in as deeply as I possibly can into her -- so that her anal ring is gripping the very base of my penis -- and then I hold myself there stationary while I unload. Very rarely does anything leak out.

As a second precaution, after I pull out I try to make sure she doesn't stay on her belly for too long. I don't know if this actually does very much, but my reasoning is that if something were to leak out, we wouldn't want gravity bringing it into the vaginal opening. Often I'll help her roll onto her side for example.

No accidents so far! Really I think anal is the best form of natural contraception there is. It's far healthier than long-term use of the pill.

Ajbbmw1991,

The above advice is about the best there is on the subject. If you and your wife follow this, I'm certain you'll never have an issue.

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:31 am

Well I still use condoms occasionally. It seems more sanitary and if it's a new partner I do not want to risk anything. But if he is a long term partner or someone you trust than anal is great birth control. Just keep baby wipes nearby to clean up if you are worried of cum leaking. I've never had an issue or a scare.

becky02016

Post by becky02016 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:10 pm

hmm, wondering if this would work