Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Canassman

Re: Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:36 pm

It absolutely works, after the birth of our second child (& before we went anal only) we used anal as our sole form of birth control. We were 60-80% AO, but even when we did have vaginal, I would finish in her ass. And my wife never had some of the issues with leakage others describe... everything sealed up tight after and kept my cum locked away in the ass until it was absorbed- with all the great benefits that come from anal absorption of semen!

analogue

Post by analogue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm

This thread should always be on top!

It helped us a lot to dispel the last doubt and give anal only a try ...
Last edited by analogue on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AO since 01 August 2017

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 am

This old Saturday Night Live skit is 100% relevant! :lol: https://view.yahoo.com/show/saturday-ni ... -pregnancy

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Canassman wrote:It absolutely works, after the birth of our second child (& before we went anal only) we used anal as our sole form of birth control. We were 60-80% AO, but even when we did have vaginal, I would finish in her ass. And my wife never had some of the issues with leakage others describe... everything sealed up tight after and kept my cum locked away in the ass until it was absorbed- with all the great benefits that come from anal absorption of semen!

Canassman,

That's absolutely been our experience as well. I always unload in my wife's ass, and we've never had an issue with "leakage." It's the most natural, safe method of birth control available. It doesn't cost anything. It doesn't have side effects, like hormonal birth control. It allows a more pleasurable experience than having to wear a condom, and allows the woman to experience the well documented benefits of the man's semen.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:48 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:51 pm
Canassman wrote:It absolutely works, after the birth of our second child (& before we went anal only) we used anal as our sole form of birth control. We were 60-80% AO, but even when we did have vaginal, I would finish in her ass. And my wife never had some of the issues with leakage others describe... everything sealed up tight after and kept my cum locked away in the ass until it was absorbed- with all the great benefits that come from anal absorption of semen!

Canassman,

That's absolutely been our experience as well. I always unload in my wife's ass, and we've never had an issue with "leakage." It's the most natural, safe method of birth control available. It doesn't cost anything. It doesn't have side effects, like hormonal birth control. It allows a more pleasurable experience than having to wear a condom, and allows the woman to experience the well documented benefits of the man's semen.

Totally agree with you, there are great benefits that come from anal absorption of semen. All that testosterone goes straight to her blood flow, making her hornier. We use it as birth control, And she uses my cum to make her poop much less hard and dry, making must easy to her to do it.
She needs all my cum to be absorb by her bowels. So I provide her. ;)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:41 am

Yes, I wish we had used anal as birth control when we were younger, chemical pills and dumping your um in a rubber bag, what a joke and money maker for big pharma. Totally unnatural, the anus was clearly designed for recreational sex.
Totally agree on anal cum absorption making her more horny