Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Neratius.priscus

Using Anal Sex as Birth Control

Post by Neratius.priscus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 pm

I just registered today but already would love to ask your opinion on birth control and anal sex.

My wife and I discovered anal sex one year ago and we have less and less vaginal sex.

We have two children. We don't exclude a third one but not right now.

I have read in some posts that some couples having given up birth control, as a result of having only anal sex.

Could you please explain your experience with this method of birth control? What practical steps do you use in order to ensure that no sperm comes into contact with the vagina after anal intercourse.

My wife hates the pill, and she would love to stop it.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

taylork

Re: Stopping birth control because of anal sex

Post by taylork » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi,

Me and my gf have been AO around 2 years now. I tell you coming off the birth control was a huge bonus for her as it was always a problem with her and she had tried a few different ones but always the same results. She'd get dry and have less interest in sex plus it became more difficult to control her weight too.

So as soon as we went AO she gave up the BC, or just about then. I'm sure that helped her make the decision to go AO. You won't regret doing the same as its the completely natural way of doing it and we've had no worries about her getting pregnant so far.And remember thats like 3-5 times a week for 2 years so the results speak for themselves.

Just remember to cum as deep as you can beyond her rectal valves. You can feel that as a tighter bit round the head of your cock when you go as deep as possible and shes in the right position. It won't leak back out and we usually lie still and let my cock soften naturally so she closes up behind afterwards.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 am

My wife had issues when on the pill and at the time, we'd been having more anal sex than pussy. She wanted to come off the pill and we agreed to try anal only. The original plan was she'd try another type of pill, but that never happened as she much preferred anal. For us, it went from being a short term method of birth control, to a long term sexual preference.

We've not been overly careful with what happens after I've cum, but generally speaking I cum deep inside her arse and the only way it sees the light of day again is if she decides to expel it by some means. Otherwise, its just remains where I left it :)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 pm

mcmoose wrote: We've not been overly careful with what happens after I've cum, but generally speaking I cum deep inside her arse and the only way it sees the light of day again is if she decides to expel it by some means. Otherwise, its just remains where I left it :)

Just as it should be :)

joking aside, my girlfriend is still taking the pill. If we can make just a little more progress then that will be unnecessary. Just think how many millions of women could benefit by doing anal instead?

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

mcmoose wrote: We've not been overly careful with what happens after I've cum, but generally speaking I cum deep inside her arse and the only way it sees the light of day again is if she decides to expel it by some means. Otherwise, its just remains where I left it :)

mcmoose you should always leave it their as it has scientifically proven benefits for the woman. Just do a search on semen absorption how the rectum/colon is much more efficient.

Neratius.priscus

Post by Neratius.priscus » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am

I just thank you all for your comments and advice.

My wife had decided to stop the pill and go anal only from now one.

What a big step.

Vaginal sex will be served fir reproduction for us now.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Thats brilliant news and I'm happy for the both of you! The pill is seriously bad news. I'm not kidding. So many women have one issue or another after taking it but for some reason the downsides have been all hushed up by the mainstream media and press.

If only for the birth control, AO is the logical way to go. I've even read that before the invention of these "modern" methods that the use of anal in family planning was widespread and although not publicly acknowledged was well known to nearly everyone. It was simply what people did in bygone years and you know what they say about the best lessons are the old ones.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:09 pm

We're happy to help and wish you all the best. You know it may seem like a big step now, but it really isn't and soon you guys will find that you dont miss the vaginal side of sex at all. Just be warned it can take a while for the hormones to leave her body and stop messing with it even if she stops taking her BC immediately.

3A-Hole

Post by 3A-Hole » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:36 am

I would be very careful. Even if the chances of sperm dripping out of the anus are small.

This only means that it takes longer to 'get pregnant from anal sex', not that it's impossible.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 pm

3A-Hole wrote:I would be very careful. Even if the chances of sperm dripping out of the anus are small.

This only means that it takes longer to 'get pregnant from anal sex', not that it's impossible.

Nothing ever comes out. We been a couple of years AO and no problem so far. IT has to be the best solution by far when you weigh up the pros and cons.