Caring for our bumhole ...

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Caring for our bumhole ...

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 pm

I just have to say that, with the exception of those having anal sex twice a day, the problems most women experience adjusting to anal is due to not enough anal sex. If you're only having anal sex once a week, it's hard for her body to learn to adjust and allows things to become too tight. This causes pain or discomfort. Of course, a side effect of this is less desire to have anal sex. I tell people starting out that they should have anal sex as often as the can comfortably do it. This is why an anal,only month is such a great idea. In that time, her body will build the muscle memory to take you as often as you two would like (within reason).

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 am

I'm sure it doesn't need any special care. If you think about it natures pretty good at looking after itself, and the anus has to function and pass things about the same size as a penis every day. I've read on here, tumblr and elsewhere how anal can actually be beneficial as it tones the muscles and increases blood flow to the region. Just like kegels. Think of it as yoga for the ass :lol: Wanna keep my girls anus as fit as I can :lol:

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:48 pm

I personally use a (non-perfumed) moisturizer daily. As much because I shave there as for my anus, though that doesn't hurt given the frequent traffic through there. I like to keep things supple and soft.

pinkiepie9898

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Also, douching is completely unnecessary, IMO.

This really caught my eye... I find if I don't douche first I almost always end up with a big mess after a few minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:11 pm

pinkiepie9898 wrote:

This really caught my eye... I find if I don't douche first I almost always end up with a big mess after a few minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong.
If you want to do the anal thing w/o douching first you and your partner just need to get a bit creative.
My wife & I have been AO for 20+ years and she has always refused to use an enema so this is what we do.

First of course is to sit on the toilet and try to poop just before you start sex.
After that have him massage around your lubed butt hole and then insert a finger to feel around inside.
It is much easier for the finger to feel any "intruders" as we call them.
If anything is right there at the entrance sit on the toilet and try again, then repeat the above.
If the fecal matter is further up the rectum he can initiate gentle and not too deep anal sex.
After a few minutes of this gentle anal sex you might feel the need to go again.
Sometimes we repeat this process 2 or 3 times before the road is clear.
I check my dipstick while she is on the potty and if there is any mess I wash it off.
It helps too if after she is loosened up a bit if I scoop up a gob of thick lube, Vaseline or something similar, with my index & middle finger and put it in her butt. This will often help initiate a good clean out.

Too much trouble you say?
Well you can always do the enema thing if that is available although that comes with it's own drawbacks.
However, this works for us and I feel it has brought us closer plus it slows down the whole sex act.
She might have an initial orgasm, sit on the toilet for a bit, and then come back for another orgasm or two.
Experiment around and see what works best for you.

pinkiepie9898

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:53 pm

luv2play45 wrote:
pinkiepie9898 wrote:

You're doing nothing wrong.
If you want to do the anal thing w/o douching first you and your partner just need to get a bit creative.
My wife & I have been AO for 20+ years and she has always refused to use an enema so this is what we do.

First of course is to sit on the toilet and try to poop just before you start sex.
After that have him massage around your lubed butt hole and then insert a finger to feel around inside.
It is much easier for the finger to feel any "intruders" as we call them.
If anything is right there at the entrance sit on the toilet and try again, then repeat the above.
If the fecal matter is further up the rectum he can initiate gentle and not too deep anal sex.
After a few minutes of this gentle anal sex you might feel the need to go again.
Sometimes we repeat this process 2 or 3 times before the road is clear.
I check my dipstick while she is on the potty and if there is any mess I wash it off.
It helps too if after she is loosened up a bit if I scoop up a gob of thick lube, Vaseline or something similar, with my index & middle finger and put it in her butt. This will often help initiate a good clean out.

Too much trouble you say?
Well you can always do the enema thing if that is available although that comes with it's own drawbacks.
However, this works for us and I feel it has brought us closer plus it slows down the whole sex act.
She might have an initial orgasm, sit on the toilet for a bit, and then come back for another orgasm or two.
Experiment around and see what works best for you.

What you said has been similar as my experience also. But so far I've only played anally alone. Always I experience many times of going to the toilet before I'm really clean down there and sometimes there are still surprises. But not too much trouble. I can't image the embarrassment that must happen with a partner. I bought suppositories a few days ago and that has been an interesting time because now I feel more in control when I have to go to bathroom. I want to try enema but have not had a chance yet. I've been experimenting with a lotion and moisturizer but haven't found anything I really prefer yet. Toothpaste is pretty amazing but I can't stand it for more than a few minutes! Also I enjoy bar of soap after it has been used to small shape. Amazing feelings as it begins to burn inside. And feels fresh!. I am going to get some coconut oil soon because I read this is very good and no one in my family will suspect that is why I have this.