Caring for our bumhole ...

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bumgirl9999

Caring for our bumhole ...

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 am

We are anal only and do it a lot, plus toys, fingers. I get what I think of as pleasantly sore/feel used ( which is sexy!) but he is wondering with all this use, should we be doing more than just pre-play warm water douching and of course, always, lots of lube?

He thinks he should maybe be putting some prep H on me after going at the amount that we do. I don't feel like I have any problems, other than I get swollen and tighter (which is actually nice!) but he wants to make sure he is taking care of "his" playground so I thought I would ask the experts here. Any advice?

marcus

Re: Caring for our bumhole ...

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 am

If you are sore then I would ease back on the frequency of intercourse. My wife usually has that "used" feeling for a short while afterwards but is never sore except:

1) We haven't had anal for an extended period (rare)
2) Get carried away and don't use enough lube
3) Some underlying issue due to the other function of her anus

This last, though not often, causes more irritation, inflammation and tears than sex ever has. Diet, dehydration, larger than normal stools: all can play at part. But the thing to bear in mind is they can and do affect anyone at any time. Just lay off the sex for a while just as you would with vaginal and she had cystitis or thrush or something like that.

Getting swollen is not right and suggests there is something wrong. Your body is trying to tell you something - listen to it.

Also, douching is completely unnecessary, IMO.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 am

I can only reiterate what Marcus has said. Like any other muscle that has been overworked, rest is usually the cure. The only other thing that you might consider is using a thicker lub for the longer sessions, something silicone based instead of water based. :)

Bumgirl9999

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:02 am

Thank you so much for the great advice. I thought it must be normal to get swollen! Definitely keeping a watch on that as not good.

zellig

Post by zellig » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:57 am

You may want to put some vitamin E on it. This will help keep it supple. Additionally, there is a lotion, Eucerin, you could apply to get similar results.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 pm

It's not abnormal to be a bit temporarily swollen after a good session of anal sex. It may not happen to everyone, but it can happen and it's not necessarily bad. If you're particularly sore you might want to wait another day or so before having sex again.

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:23 am

prep H is a steroid. not great for long term use.

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:21 pm

i thought i might bump this thread to the top to see if there are any more bits of advice to share.

as stated in other posts, the wife and i have been going at it like teenagers lately because of the anal.
the vaginal atrophy thing has forced us to use her ass more too.
we over did it by fucking twice a day for four days in a row and both holes were sore although we only used her pussy once.
the butt seems to heal up faster in general. vitamin e helps too.
we both thought it best to give them a rest for a couple of days.
we only made it to 36 hours this morning.

i asked her where she wanted it.

she said "wherever it's not sore"

that turned out to be her vagina.

i know we're not teenagers anymore but is it possible to for her ass to adapt to this kind of workout?

would love to hear from the ladies on this one.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

cornhole wrote: i know we're not teenagers anymore but is it possible to for her ass to adapt to this kind of workout?

Not if you're regularly doing twice a day! Back when we were younger, I remember even my wife's vagina couldn't take a repeated pumping day after day. However, you are right about the anus being somewhat more resilient. But the trouble is that any tissue, once it becomes swollen is readily irritated and needs time to recover. Try using extra lube and limit your movements to grinding against her arse rather than thrusting when she feels a little more sensitive back there.

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:45 am

thanks for the insight marcus.

guess we had to just fuck it raw. we're not having anal twice a day, everyday. but we did over do it by doing that too many days in a row. by the time valentines weekend rolled around we had to go vaginal.

funny thing. in the early days of our marriage i wanted to do anal as a change of pace than to just have pussy sex all the time. now things have become the opposite. since the new year we have become mostly anal with some vaginal here and there. this time it was out of necessity. but since becoming an anal mostly couple the vaginal is so much better. she seems to feel much more aroused when i'm in her vagina than she used to. me too.

so see you pussy detractors.....there is some use for it afterall.....

(that was a joke)