Some concerns about anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
TSLVR

Some concerns about anal

Post by TSLVR » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

To the point,

I'm a straight guy I love pussy as much as anal and yep receiving anal, but not from dudes, I'm a shemale lover. I don't always get to spend time with shemales, so when at home I use a dildo. The one I use now is a nice 10" with good girth. However I've noticed the last several times now when playing with myself (Don't get freaked out) some very small amounts of blood comes out of my ass. During play I don't feel any pain at all, nothing, only pleasure. There are no cuts in or around my ass, so I'm guessing the blood is coming from internally. I am a Little worried that blood is coming out but as I said I don't feel any pain at all during or after.

marcus

Re: Some concerns about anal

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Blood passing out from the anus is never a good sign. It could be just a fissure which will heal up in time if left alone, but can be a sign of something much more serious. Tumours are known to bleed, for example. If I were you I would cease the dildo play for a while and see if you continue to bleed, such as after a bowel movement. If in any doubt please see a doctor.

TSLVR

Re: Some concerns about anal

Post by TSLVR » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:17 am

Well, actually it was a good month since the last time I used the dildo. I never notice any blood at all after going to the loo and doing No.2, never any blood then. Only when I play with the dildo I notice a little blood.