Tips for comfort?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
theanon1212

Tips for comfort?

Post by theanon1212 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm

My boyfriend likes to go as long with anal as we did with vaginal. I try but I'm not there yet and either have to ask him to finish up or see it through to the end when it's getting past the point of feeling good. Ideally I'd like to accommodate him, and as much for myself so that we don't have to cut things short.
We nearly always do doggy but thats his preference and if there are easier positions that are more comfortable I'd like to see if he'd try them. Recommendations? Anything else that helps girls out? I've heard you can get numbing lubes but some say they aren't so good and I do want to feel him else what's the point? Thanks.

luv2play45

Re: Tips for comfort?

Post by luv2play45 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:08 am

Hmmm..
Is he pounding really hard?
Have you tried getting him to go slower?

When my wife gets a bit uncomfortable she asks me to apply more lube.
I enjoy dipping my fingers in the VO5 jar and working it into her ass.
That seems to keep her happy for another 10 minutes or so.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:54 pm

No he doesn't pound hard. At least not often. It's the duration and because he wants to have sex for the same time that we did with plain vaginal. What with it being tighter I thought he would be cumming sooner but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. He'll just slow down or stop for a break then resume. I feel bad for in the end making him rush, and I do also want to same experience but eventually I get a little bloated and my anus feels likes it's had enough.
It is also harder going after I've had my orgasm as the negatives don't seem like such a big deal when I'm turned on, but I can't help but feel like the moment is lost after when its just him pumping away.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:30 pm

My girlfriend and I used to do a lot of doggy, now not so much. I can't recommend spoons highly enough. My girlfriend says its the most comfortable position. Another big advantage is your boyfriend will be able to get deep penetration so maybe he won't feel the need for so much thrusting - I sure don't. Just relax and I promise you it will get better soon.

You could also try plugs. We used them quite a bit as a warm up for a while and found them helpful and fun.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Robert wrote:You could also try plugs. We used them quite a bit as a warm up for a while and found them helpful and fun.

I'll see how we go. I may reconsider. I don't know why but I find them slightly intimidating.
We have started to use spoons position you recommended. My boyfriend was initially reluctant to change from the norm but now he seems to like it just as much. And I'm finding it more comfortable by a mile as I'm not concentrating on propping myself up. It's enough that it means I can go the distance without disappointing him by telling him its time to finish. It's nicer too that he doesn't seem so remote from me, you know what I mean?

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Missionary, lady on her back Lying on your tummy, optional pillow propping up the hip area for thrusting. Lying with upper torso flat and lower body twisted the other way and the legs spread in, for lack of a better description, like half a swastika - can't believe I just typed that out loud! There's a book, the anal sex position guide on Amazon. A novice may find it enlightening. I found that I knew more than the book had to offer.

I'm not a fan of inanimate objects like butt plugs or even, fingers. But that is me personally. Nothing beats the human warmth of the real thing.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Just found this link which links to about 22 different anal sex positions, although it coyly calls them rear entry positions. Dumb when you think most people will go online to google anal sex, not "rear entry". Guess it must be some kind of censorship. Shame we can't call a spade a spade.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/rearentrypositions.shtml

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:03 pm

theanon1212 wrote:No he doesn't pound hard. At least not often. It's the duration and because he wants to have sex for the same time that we did with plain vaginal. What with it being tighter I thought he would be cumming sooner but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. He'll just slow down or stop for a break then resume. I feel bad for in the end making him rush, and I do also want to same experience but eventually I get a little bloated and my anus feels likes it's had enough.
It is also harder going after I've had my orgasm as the negatives don't seem like such a big deal when I'm turned on, but I can't help but feel like the moment is lost after when its just him pumping away.

A few things.

First, Make sure your lube isn't irritating you.

Second, stretch with toys bigger than him. It will not make you loose... It will give your muscles Space to massage his member.

Third, move the orgasmic energy around more of your body. This will get rid of the one and done syndrome, and allow much, much bigger orgasms.