Girlfriend only does anal to please me

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
PuckerUp

Re: Girlfriend only does anal to please me

Post by PuckerUp » Sun May 03, 2015 4:56 pm

My apologies for the delayed response... I actually ended up breaking up with her. The chief reason was our sexual incompatibility, although there were other things that were dealbreakers. We hadn't been going out for very long, so it's not like I was madly in love with her. Why waste my time with someone who has negative attitudes about anal when I can meet someone who truly enjoys it?

Anyway, it's good to know that such women can learn to love anal. Perhaps I'll try the experiment some other time. The big issue with me was, the lack of interest in anything "kinky" at all.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I'm in my late twenties, and she's very young--barely of legal age. I was her first real sexual partner, and I wonder if things would have been different if she'd had more experience. Like, once all the basic stuff gets boring, maybe she'll strive to be a bit more adventurous.

Thanks for the advice, it very well may come in handy in the future. I'm looking to just get this off my mind by having anal sex with someone who truly enjoys it--not hard to find if you look on the internet in the right places.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri May 15, 2015 3:31 pm

You did the right thing. Everything was wrong: the age gap, her lack of experience, and your sexual incompatibility.
Good luck finding your anal lady!

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:21 am

To me it sounded like the relationship wasn't going to work, and the anal was merely a side issue. She was young and lacked the maturity to appreciate give and take. You've handled it in the correct way and have been able to move on.

I wish you well in the future and am sure you'll find somebody more compatible. It's becoming the norm for women to consider anal as just another part of her sexual repertoire, so again I'm positive that with the right person you'll be able to enjoy lots of anal sex.