Coconut Oil Or Olive Oil For Anal Lube - Health Concern

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
andyman

Coconut Oil Or Olive Oil For Anal Lube - Health Concern

Post by andyman » Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 am

Hi All,

Tried many different lubes for anal play but so far all of them have had some issues.

I am trying to be at natural as possible with no chemicles so silicons and paraben based lubes are a no-no.

The latest I tried was some organic Sliquid stuff and caused stomach cramps so did some research and found people using olive oil and coconut oil as lubes. My question is this..... The intestine is a permeable membrane and will this not mean that some of the oil will be absorbed? Assuming oil is absorbed, is it harmful to health if the user has cholesterol issues?

Any thoughts or feedback will be much appreciated

Sir

Re: Coconut Oil Or Olive Oil For Anal Lube - Health Concern

Post by Sir » Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Mrs and I have been using organic coconut oil exclusively for almost 2 years. Works very well, and absorbs nicely. No side effects and its very good for you. Over all its a win win. You can typically buy organic stuff at any grocery store and it won't break the bank.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:16 am

While oils aren't for me I'm sure you can't go wrong with anything natural. If you think about it those kind of organic products pass harmlessly through the digestive system all the time.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Works fine. You may want to melt in some crisco if you like more greasy cushioning.

PeJay

Post by PeJay » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:59 pm

andyman wrote:Hi All,

Tried many different lubes for anal play but so far all of them have had some issues.

I am trying to be at natural as possible with no chemicles so silicons and paraben based lubes are a no-no.

The latest I tried was some organic Sliquid stuff and caused stomach cramps so did some research and found people using olive oil and coconut oil as lubes. My question is this..... The intestine is a permeable membrane and will this not mean that some of the oil will be absorbed? Assuming oil is absorbed, is it harmful to health if the user has cholesterol issues?

Any thoughts or feedback will be much appreciated

You shouldn't have any pdoblems as most of the "low cholesterol" or "cholesterol reducing" spreads, yoghurts and other "health" products are mostly olive or cocoanut oil based anyway.

Kinghut

Post by Kinghut » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Grapeseed oil is another good one which i mix with coconut so i will still solidify when cooled so it's easier to use

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:40 pm

I use eiher coconut or Vit. E. Never have the need to stop play for more lube, which is definitely a benefit.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:49 pm

Coconut oil is great for making your own suppositories. It's easy to push into a tight hole.
Olive oil is nice and thick but will not solidify. It also absorbs more slowly than coconut oil which means it's more slippery.
Been using both oils for over 10 years.
Coconut oil and olive oil are good for you and they will not increase cholesterol.

LengthandGirth

Post by LengthandGirth » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:06 pm

my gf and i tried coconut oil not to long ago. we wanted all natural just like u. it worked great. no harmful effects. make sure to get unrefined, cold pressed organic. most brands come as a solid that way and will liquify above 76 degrees. to keep it liquid for quick use at the bedside, purchase a parafin wax warmer with adjustable thermostat.

anallady

Post by anallady » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Coconut oil is our go-to. I hate having sticky gross lube on me all day, so we stopped using lube quite a bit. Then I switched to using oils instead of body lotion in general...didnt take long for me to decide that was the way to go for play time as well. From a health perspective I cant imagine that it can be worse for you than an artificial lubricant even if you have cholesterol issues.